EWPA – Plastering NVQ Level 2 for experienced PlasterersGoldtrowel Plastering and Venetian Marble Plastering Courses
NVQ Level 2 EWPA Plastering Courses - Accredited Experienced Worker Practical Assessment
Are you an experienced plasterer who needs the fast track route to the right level of qualification in plastering? This accredited course is available to all skilled and experienced plasterers who haven't yet had the opportunity to get the qualification to reflect their plastering ability.
Goldtrowel has all of the required assessment procedures in place: qualified staff, excellent facilities for hands-on work, and all of the necessary expertise and guidance to help you achieve a Plastering NVQ.
Suitability - Who should attend?
NVQ Level 2 Plastering EWPA Courses. Our Experienced Worker Route for NVQ Level 2 are for experienced workers requiring Level 2 Qualifications to work onsite.
If you have been working as a plasterer for quite some time and you are competent in your Plastering ability and have a very good general knowledge in all areas of plastering, visit Goldtrowel to meet with one of our Plastering Assessors to discuss your route to gaining a Plastering qualification. A short meeting to establish your competence could put you well on your way to obtaining a Plastering NVQ, a requirement for any construction site worker since 2013.
All EWPA candidates should:
- Be Site/Domestic experienced in all the stated skills of the Plastering NVQ
- Have sufficient experience of the skills of the NVQ, so that planning your working day, problem solving and decision making and working to deadlines (with regard to Plastering) are a usual day-to-day activity.
- An ability to cope with the demands of an intensive practical assessment process
- An ability to work safely at all times
- An ability to discuss your work activities with others.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Full NVQ Level 2 qualification for all Plasterers with 5 or more years experience via Experienced Worker Practical Assessment Route.
Goldtrowel is approved from CITB / CSkills to assist skilled Plasterers in gaining an NVQ. In a professional and timely manner. This process is non complicated and can be completed in a relatively short time frame (1 Day Practical plus Skill Scan) if all of the evidence required is readily available.
Training Course Content
The following mandatory units make up the NVQ Level2:
- QCF641: - Conform to general workplace safety
- QCF642: - Conform to efficient work practices
- QCF643: - Move and handle resources
- QCF66: - Produce internal solid plastering finishes
- QCF67: - Produce external solid render finishes
Supported by Two optional units from:
- QCF65: - Apply finishing plaster to background surfaces
- QCF68: - Install direct bond dry linings
- QCF69: - Lay sand and cement screeds
- QCF70: - Apply projection plaster and maintain equipment
- QCF71: - Install mechanically fixed plasterboard.
On Site Assessment Route:
We also deliver Plastering Courses, our Plastering School of Excellence is second to none. Our standards lead the way in the UK. Delivered via Assessment we have dedicated Assessors to get your qualification as soon as possible.
Why choose Goldtrowel Plastering and Venetian Marble Plastering Courses
Training and support available 7 days a week
Pay as you train options
Over 500 positive testimonials
The price of this is £950 including VAT.
Goldtrowel Construction Training Centre provides training for all the trowel trades. Goldtrowel is a City and Guilds and NVQ Level 2 accredited training centre and also delivers EWPA's in plastering,tiling and bricklaying for experienced workers wanting to obtain their NVQ. Goldtrowel's flexible hands on training gets candidates qualified, confident...
Goldtrowel Plastering and Venetian Marble Plastering Courses
Find out more about this EWPA – Plastering NVQ Level 2 for experienced Plasterers course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!