Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Plastering Weekend CourseGoldtrowel Plastering and Venetian Marble Plastering Courses
Plastering Weekend Course - Saturdays and Sundays for Builders and DIY enthusiasts in Essex
This intensive Weekend Plastering Course covers a wide range of hands-on plastering techniques, including:
- Plastering Ceilings
- Plastering Walls
- Dot and Dab
Suitable for any person wishing to learn, these practical training lessons in plastering can be used for for DIY purposes or for more advanced jobs. Goldtrowel's Training Centre of Excellence offers all the scenarios of most domestic dwellings, giving you the professional level skills and confidence you need, whatever your goals may be.
With endless meterage to take advantage of, participants will leave the course amazed with the results they are able to achieve in just two days of intensive plastering training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
It is also ideal for painters, bricklayers and other construction professionals looking to advance their careers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successfully completing the course students will be awarded a Certificate with the relevant units achieved.
Training Course Content
This course is designed to cover the following areas:
- Health & Safety Induction
- In depth discussion and demonstration of plasterboarding ceilings and overboarding existing ceilings including plasterboarding round RSJs
- You will then plasterboard your Ceiling in your allocated room
- Learn how to cut and fix Plasterboards correctly then scrim tape the joins
- Cut and fix angle beads to windows and returns
- Demonstration and then you will apply 2 coat skim finish (Plaster) to your own ceiling using the correct method and following the procedure for cutting back etc...
- Demonstration of Scrapeback and cut back prior to skimming (applying finish plaster)
- Demonstrations of skimming window walls, reveals, piers, columns, flat walls
- Apply 2 coat finish plaster (skim) to all walls flat and smooth using the correct procedure from your starting point
- You will then change rooms and carry out repairs to ceilings and walls
- Learn how to apply Direct Bond (dot and dab) correctly using gypsum guidelines
- In the afternoon you will have a discussion about pricing work, types of plasters, different backgrounds etc.
The cost of this course is £275.00 per participant, which includes VAT.
Goldtrowel Construction Training Centre provides training for all the trowel trades. Goldtrowel is a City and Guilds and NVQ Level 2 accredited training centre and also delivers EWPA's in plastering,tiling and bricklaying for experienced workers wanting to obtain their NVQ. Goldtrowel's flexible hands on training gets candidates qualified, confident...
Goldtrowel Plastering and Venetian Marble Plastering Courses
Find out more about this Plastering Weekend Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
Get hands-on training assistance and City & Guilds accredited diplomas from Goldtrowel, UK’s leading provider of Plastering Courses!