Thin Coat Rendering CourseGoldtrowel Plastering and Venetian Marble Plastering Courses
Thin Coat Rendering Weekend Course - 2-day training course in Essex
Goldtrowel is leading UK provider of external plastering and rendering courses, which are run in a dedicated outdoor facility that delivers extensive meterage and a realistic training experience that will help students in their careers.
This Thin Coat Rendering Course offers all of the above as well as an extensive selection of thin coat finishes. The benefit for participants? That Thin Coat Render is easier to apply, cheaper and waterproof, making it an ideal choice for the makeover a domestic dwelling.
Over the course of the weekend, students will learn the following:
- Applying basecoats over different substrates
- Applying beads & re-beading
- Applying mesh
- Applying various Thin Coat Render Systems
- Going over existing pebbledash, sand and other renders
- Applying Quoins / Keystones with different techniques
- Applyign details around windows and doors, including Banding
Becoming a renderer is just as important as plastering and this course will allow you to become just that.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those starting out in plastering and rendering, as well as builders, painters, bricklayers, and professionals in other construction trades who wish to advance their careers.
For those with more experience, Goldtrowel also offer more advanced rendering training courses - request more details on advanced courses here.
Training Course Content
Areas covered include:
- Application of a variety of basecoats over different substrates
- Application of beads, re-beading
- Application of mesh
- Application of various Thincoat render systems
- How to go over existing, pebbledash, sand and cement renders, painted renders, Tyroleane and concrete stipple render
- How to apply Quoins / Keystones using various techniques
- Application of details around doors and windows including Banding.
The cost of this course is £325 per participant, which includes VAT.
Goldtrowel Construction Training Centre provides training for all the trowel trades. Goldtrowel is a City and Guilds and NVQ Level 2 accredited training centre and also delivers EWPA's in plastering,tiling and bricklaying for experienced workers wanting to obtain their NVQ. Goldtrowel's flexible hands on training gets candidates qualified, confident...
Goldtrowel Plastering and Venetian Marble Plastering Courses
Find out more about this Thin Coat Rendering Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!