Dealing with Difficult Customers/SituationsHamilton Mercer
Dealing with Difficult Situations: 1-Day
Do you always remain cool in even challenging situations? And guide a difficult interaction to a happy outcome that reflects well on your organisation?
Hamilton Mercer’s Dealing with Difficult Customers and Situations Course reveals how self-awareness and self-control are vitally important when it comes to dealing with difficult situations and complaints. Then it teaches invaluable techniques on how to keep calm and focused on the important goal of working towards a win-win outcome that keeps everyone happy.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Hamilton Mercer’s Dealing with Difficult Situations Course is suitable for anyone dealing with difficult external or internal customer situations face to face, on the phone, or via email or letter. Staff who regularly manage complaints will find the course particularly useful.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Dealing with Difficult Situations Course objectives:
- Discover the principles of dealing with difficult customers/ situations
- Understand the psychology of aggressive customers
- How to avoid escalating a negative interaction
- Develop excellent listening skills
- Learn how to respond appropriately in any interaction
- Handle public confrontations
- Carefully guide rambling and talkative customers
- Saying no to abuse and intimidation assertively
Training Course Content
Hamilton Mercer’s Dealing with Difficult Situations Course is structured as follows
- Introduction to Dealing with Difficult Customers/Situations
- Identifying ‘Trigger Points’ That Cause Unnecessary Escalations
- Coping with ‘Red Flag’ Moments
- Conditioning Behavioural Interpretations
- Understanding ‘Fight or Flight’
- Advanced Listening Skills (S.I.F.T. Method™)
- Responding Appropriately
- Saying ‘No’ Proactively & Delivering Bad News
- Giving Feedback Diplomatically (Third Party Context™)
- Managing Confrontations in Public
- Handling Rambling / Talkative Customers
- Confronting Inappropriate, Abusive or Intimidating Behaviour Assertively
The cost of this course is 345 GBP + VAT
Who Choose Hamilton Mercer?
Hamilton Mercer is a leading UK provider of customer service and personal development training. From training centres in London’s Covent Garden, Birmingham and Manchester, its team inspires excellence through learning and delivers measurable results. The Hamilton Mercer method works for...
Find out more about this Dealing with Difficult Customers/Situations course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!