Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Exceptional Customer ServiceHamilton Mercer
Exceptional Customer Service 1-Day Training
Hamilton Mercer’s Exceptional Customer Service Training Course gives you the skills to deliver the highest standards of service time and time again. Through targeted topics and tried-and tested-techniques, it guides you on how to develop a positive, friendly and professional approach.
Put these techniques into action to build valuable and enduring relationships between customers and a business or a brand.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Hamilton Mercer’s Exceptional Customer Service Training Course is suitable for anyone who deals with external or internal customers in person, by telephone or email. It is a great grounding for anyone moving into a role with a greater emphasis on customer service, or seeking new opportunities in customer-facing roles.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Exceptional Customer Service Training Course objectives:
- Discover the principles of excellent customer service
- How to present yourself to customers
- Learn to read customer wants and needs
- Develop authentic and reassuring communications
- Confidence in voice, language and body language
- How to ask questions – and listen properly to answers
- Developing a ‘can do’ approach
- Avoiding negative messages
- Increase productivity
- Maintain a consistent and proactive approach to customer service
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers
Training Course Content
Hamilton Mercer’s Exceptional Customer Service Training Course is structured as follows:
- Service Principles
- Serving ‘Captive’ Customers
- Defining Service Standards
- What Signals Are You Sending To Customers?
- Recognising Customer Preferences and Adapting Accordingly
- Communicating Believably and Building Trust
- Voice Factors
- Advanced Language Skills
- Confidence in Body Language
- A ‘Can Do’ Approach
- Active Listening Skills
- Questioning Techniques
- Strategies for Adding Genuine Value
- Avoiding the Temptation to Divulge Negative Information
The cost of this course is 345 GBP +VAT
Who Choose Hamilton Mercer?
Hamilton Mercer is a leading UK provider of customer service and personal development training. From training centres in London’s Covent Garden, Birmingham and Manchester, its team inspires excellence through learning and delivers measurable results. The Hamilton Mercer method works for...
Find out more about this Exceptional Customer Service course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!