Telephone Skills – Classroom or Live Virtual ClassroomHamilton Mercer
Telephone Skills – Classroom or Live Virtual Classroom
A telephone conversation is often a customer’s first interaction with a business. Needless to say, it better be a good or even exceptional experience.
Hamilton Mercer’s Professional Telephone Skills Course looks at every aspect of developing telephone skills, from greeting and closing calls to managing silences, using your voice effectively, screening calls and leaving voicemails.
You will develop skills to communicate in a manner that inspires the confidence and trust of a caller, and gives the best possible impression.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Hamilton Mercer’s Professional Telephone Skills Training Course is suitable for employees and individuals who would like to adopt a more confident, structured and positive approach to telephone conversations with customers.
It is suitable for staff who talk to customers and co-workers.
Training Course Content
- Introduction to Telephone Techniques
- Clarification Techniques
- Overcoming Language Barriers
- Managing Silences
- Professional Greeting
- Screening Calls
- Placing Callers on Hold, Transferring Calls and Handling Transferred Calls
- Handling Unsolicited Sales Calls Assertively
- Effective Message Taking
- Closing Calls
- Voice Factors
- Physiological Techniques to Enhance Communication
- Advanced Language Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Effective Questioning
- Discover the principles of good telephone technique
- How to greet callers and close calls effectively
- Screening calls and dealing with sales calls
- Overcome challenging situations such as language barriers or silences
- Learn correct protocol for placing on hold, transferring calls and taking messages
- Use advanced language, voice and listening skills
- Develop effective questioning
Why choose Hamilton Mercer
UK's leading provider of Customer Service and Personal Development learning
Over 100,000 learners trained
Formed in 2007
The cost for the 3 hour Live Virtual Classroom course is £127 + VAT per learner.
The cost for the 1 Day Classroom course is £247 + VAT per learner.
Multiple booking discounts are available along with discount for charities.
Tailored On-site Training
Hamilton Mercer can also deliver this course at your premises, we will tailor the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
We’re a leading UK provider of Customer Service Training and Personal Development Courses. We have a passion for inspiring excellence through learning, and a reputation for delivering measurable results. We offer live virtual courses in 90min and 3 hour formats...
Average rating 4.9Based on 57 reviews
Find out more about this Telephone Skills – Classroom or Live Virtual Classroom course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams