CompTIA IT Fundamentals Exam
CompTIA IT Fundamentals is the only basic level exam in the CompTIA family. It covers a range of IT topics, from networking and cyber security essentials to hardware and software basics, and proves a solid understanding of the technology concepts and practices used by organisations. It’s a wise investment for those considering a career in IT and related positions that require an understanding of IT. It’s also the ideal starting point for individuals wishing to take further CompTIA exams of a Professional, Master and Speciality level.
What Is CompTIA?
CompTIA stands for the Computing Technology Industry Association – which is a well respected trade association issuing professional certifications for the IT industry. An IT qualification accredited by CompTIA is sure to impress potential employers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Advantages of this Course
- Begin your CompTIA accreditation journey with the only Basic level exam in the series.
- Gain a solid foundation in IT skills and progress to the higher level exams if you wish.
- Prove your IT skills and gain an advantage when applying for entry level positions.
- Add an official CompTIA qualification to your CV.
- Basic level IT skills are useful in a number of jobs and businesses.
- Students can prove their IT skills and begin their professional life with a respected qualification.
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Key Learning Points
The are 75 multiple choice questions on this 60 minute exam. Topics that may be tested will be of a foundation level and may include:
- Identifying and explaining computer components.
- Installing software.
- Establishing network connectivity.
- Preventing security risks.
Course delivery details
- Location:Online course
- Course Access:12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!