Conflicts are a serious detriment to efficiency and relationships, both personally and in the workplace. Conflicts and disputes can take many forms, an individual with a grievance, a problem between an employee and their manager or a form of authority, two co-workers or two people who have a personal disdain or have come to a disagreement in a public place or as part of a family conflict.
This course is for people who wish to understand the nature of conflict and how conflict and hostility can be dealt with effectively, it is perfect for managers or employees who deal with conflict or anger from colleagues, clients, customers or the general public.
You will get a thorough knowledge of the basic concepts of conflict management, techniques for managing conflict effectively, listening and negotiation techniques as well as how to cope with a crisis.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Advantages of this Course
- Defuse potentially hostile situations in both your personal and professional life.
- Implement the knowledge you learn as soon as you finish the course.
- Experienced and qualified tutors available to support you throughout your course.
- Assessments to back up knowledge as you work your way through the course.
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Units of Study
- Conflict and anger
- Listening skills
- Crisis mediation
- Examples of good and poor practice
Course delivery details
- Location:Online course
- Course Access:12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
30 GBP-895 GBP
350 GBP-450 GBP