Create 30 Mini Virtual Reality Games in Unity
Video game development is the process of creating a video game and publishing it for users to enjoy. Games are usually funded by a publisher, however independent developers (AKA indie developers) usually gain funding and develop games themselves, to great commercial and critical success. Independent developers like Playdead have created games that have been successful and thought-provoking, making a big mark in the gaming industry.
Do you see yourself as a Video Game Developer who has a passion for making the next game that’s the talk of the gaming community? This package will help you to build 177 games in multiple formats and types, including 2D, 3D and VR.
You will receive access to six best-selling game development and design courses, utilising tools like GameMaker, Unity, the world-renowned Unreal Engine and Construct 2 to build games that you will be proud of, and that gamers will love.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Key Learning Points
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make games using the Unreal Engine
- How to build mini 3D Virtual Reality games in Unity from scratch
- How to make 2D and 3D games in Unity
- How to build games using Construct 2
- How to build games using GameMaker
- How to build and model a 3D Super MARLO runner clone in Unity
Course delivery details
- Location:Online course
- Course Access:12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!