Create a Super Marlo Runner Game
Unity is one of the most popular video game and app development platforms of recent years due to its platform versatility and ease of use. Even if you have never coded before, this course will help you to learn the foundations of making a 3D game using Unity so you can build a functioning game that and add it to your own project ideas, and eventually, portfolio.
The world-leading creation engine for gaming has birthed many of the most popular video games in recent times among both fans and critics alike, could your idea be next in line to become an indie classic?
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Advantages of this Course
- Build a functioning video game from scratch.
- Learn how to use two of the gaming industries most prominent tools – Unity and Blender.
- Even if you have never coded before, you can use these lessons to get a head start in the game making industry.
- Learn from an instructor who has nearly a decade of experience making arcade and educational for clients all around the world
- Build your portfolio while you learn
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
Key Learning Points
- Introduce yourself to Unity and the Blender Game Engine
- Build your own game from scratch
- Design levels and artwork
- Integrate characters
- Utilise source code and art assets
Course delivery details
- Location:Online course
- Course Access:12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!