International Garden Design Diploma
Whether you are thinking about taking up the International Garden Design Diploma as a hobby or you have been working as a gardener and want to boost your career to the next level, our level 2 International Garden Design Diploma can give you the insight, skills and knowledge you need to thrive in this career.
Become a top-notch Garden Designer by completing this online course, made up of over twenty modules with an average completion time of twenty hours.
Introduction to the International Garden Design Diploma
Embark on a new profession or improve your existing service with this valuable certification. Gardening is a sought-after professions and undertaking certified training from Harley Oxford can dramatically enhance your earning potential. Whether you’re starting your own organisation or are wanting to improve your work abilities, this course will show invaluable.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of the International Garden Design Diploma
The International Garden Design Diploma will provide you with a host of skills and knowledge you will be able to use on a daily basis. There are a number of benefits to completing the International Garden Design Diploma:
- Master what it takes to become a professional Garden Designer.
- Accelerate your career as a Garden Designer.
- Learn the essentials of gardening and garden style
- A financially rewarding career with flexibility and career progression.
On completion of the course you will need to complete a multiple choice test and on passing, you will be issued a certificate that you can download and print which is recognised by industry professionals.
Training Course Content
What you will learn in the International Garden Design Diploma
The International Garden Design Diploma comprises multiple detailed modules for you to learn and gain knowledge from. In total the modules should take around twenty hours to complete, bearing in mind that everyone studies at different paces and some people will have more time to study than others.
The essential modules in this course include:
- Essentials of gardening and garden style – Learn the fundamentals of gardening, from preparing to upkeep and how this will enable you to strategy, purchase, plant and maintain a garden to fit the natural surroundings and garden qualities.
- Study, website appraisal and measuring techniques – Before planning a garden it is essential to perform a study on the proposed plot of land. Learn how to do this utilising survey maps, photos and site study check lists.
- Landscaping – Learn more about the kinds of landscaping products and surface areas that can be utilized in all kinds of gardens consisting of stone, concrete, wood, gravel and glass.
- Plant selection and care – Discover how to choose the correct plants for the natural environment, how to take care of them, how much care and upkeep various plants require and which ones are sustainable.
- Veggie and herb gardens – Growing vegetables and herbs is really gratifying. Discover how to grow and look after vegetables and herbs and enjoy bumper crops.
- Running your own gardening business – Find out how to establish your own gardening service, how to market your company, the health and wellness laws you need to abide by, insurance, tax and VAT concerns and much more.
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!