Moon Gardening Diploma
Discover how the moon can help to enhance your garden, and improve harvest without fertiliser throughout the 12 months of the year. Our course journey will help you understand that plants grow healthier and are sturdier if you work with them at the right time.
The moon travels within 27.2 days through the 12 zodiacal sign. You will learn how each sign has a certain element of influence on a particular day and how that rules over a part of a plant. Learn how Aries is a fire day, which rules over fruit, therefore, at that particular time understand that the warmth of the day can be felt in the soil and that plants planted during fire days need more water.
This course is for anyone who is interested in gardening. It promises to be fun and packed with all the knowledge you need for your garden adventure.
How will I study?
This fun-filled, self-paced programme is organised into 5 easy-to-digest easily accessible modules; therefore, you will find learning is easy to fit around your existing commitments.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Advantages of the Course
- Enjoyable for anyone who has passion for gardening.
- Gain the knowledge to take care of and improve your own garden.
- Utilise this knowledge to kick-start a career in gardening.
- Gain a endorsed Diploma for your portfolio.
Training Course Content
Key Learning Points
- Gain general information about the moon.
- Discover the relationship of the moon to the Earth.
- Understand mans perception of the moon throughout history.
- Learn about the power of the moon and it’s phases.
- Understand the link between the zodiac and moon calendar.
- Learn about the preservation of the harvest.
- Identify the plants that can work well together.
- Learn the process of the tasks associated with the calendar and zodiac for March to May.
- Identify the tasks that can be aided by the calendar and zodiac for June to August .
- Identify the tasks that can be aided by the calendar and zodiac for September to November.
- Learn when is best to repeat the process of the harvest.
- Learn why December is best for looking at indoor plants.
- Identify the tasks and processes that can be enhanced by the calendar and zodiac for Dec-March.
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!