Tarot Card Reading Diploma
This detailed course has been designed for anyone who wants to drive their career forward as a tarot card reader. The course covers a large variety of topics spanning over nine detailed modules.
During the course, you will learn about the historical background of tarot card reading, you will learn about intuition and the tarot.
In addition to this, you can learn about clearing your deck and space, the major arcana and so much more.
The great thing about this course is that there are no entry requirements so you can literally get started up today without having to study any other courses. You don’t need any specific education or work experience, just the desire to learn, enhance your knowledge and skills and succeed in your desired career moving forward.
Once you select the course and your payment is received, you can start learning straight away. Everyone can study flexibly at different paces, which is why this course is such a great opportunity, enabling you to work and study in your available time. On completion of the course you will need to complete a multiple choice test and on passing, you will be issued a certificate by Harley Oxford that you can download and print which is recognised by industry professionals.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Anybody who has a desire to learn more about this subject is encouraged to do this course. The course has no entry requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of the Tarot Card Reading Course
The course will provide you with a host of skills and knowledge you will be able to use on a daily basis. There are a number of benefits to completing the course:
- Master what it takes to become a professional tarot card reader.
- Accelerate your career.
- Learn new skills that will add value to your CV.
- A financially rewarding career with flexibility and career progression.
On completion of the course you will be awarded a certificate.
Training Course Content
What you will learn in the Tarot Card Reading Course
The course comprises nine detailed modules for you to learn and gain knowledge from. In total the modules should take around fifteen hours to complete, bearing in mind that everyone studies at different paces and some people will have more time to study than others.
The essential modules in this course include:
- You will learn the minor arcana, cups and pentacles
- Gain a closer understanding of swords and an easy spread to get you started
- Learn tarot-card philosophy and the purpose of tarot cards
- You will learn how to interpret cards and skills needed to be a professional tarot reader
- As part of this course, it’s important to understand intuition and the tarot
- An Historical Overview
- Intuition and the Tarot
- Getting Started - Clearing your Deck and Space
- The Major Arcana
- The Minor Arcana
- An Easy Spread To Get You Started
Course delivery details
- Location: Online course
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Go at your own pace.
- There are no time limits for this course.
- This course is compatible with all modern devices and browsers.
- On completion of the course, you will be awarded a certificate.
- We are here to help if you have any problems.
With more than 150,000 learners around the world and over 1000 online courses, Harley Oxford is one of the largest elearning platforms around. Looking to learn a new skill or perhaps a hobby, whatever your choice is our courses are...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Vocational & College Courses