A-Z of Credit Control
A-Z of Credit Control - 2-Day Course for Credit Controllers
Gain a broad understanding of credit control and all aspects of a credit controller's role with this intensive A-Z of Credit Control course.
The two-day programme is designed to provide a complete overview that will help participants understand the links between the different aspects of their role, which will allow them to better prioritise between different tasks and become more effective overall.
By the end of their course, participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
- appreciate the importance of good credit management
- understand their contribution to increasing profitability and minimising risk
- understand the elements of a contract and the legal framework in which they operate
- carry out all stages of a collections cycle and increase the overall effectiveness of the process
- decide when to 'get tough' with customers and how to manage them with greater confidence
Suitability - Who should attend?
This A-Z of Credit Control course is suitable for all credit controllers looking to improve their knowledge of credit and collections.
It is ideal for those who are new to the role, but also for more experienced credit controllers who have had little or no formal training in the field.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- The Purpose of Credit Control in the Organisation
- Terms and Conditions of Trade
- Customer Identity
- Credit Assessment and New Accounts
- A Review of the Legal System
- The Monthly Campaign
- The Letter Cycle
- Good Telephone Techniques
- Collecting Tough Debts
- Query Management
- Measuring Performance
The cost of this course is £999 + VAT per participant.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation's needs.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this A-Z of Credit Control course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.