A-Z of Credit Control
Gain a broad understanding of credit control and all aspects of a credit controller's role with this intensive two-day course.
The course is designed to provide a complete overview that will help participants get the complete picture of the credit controller's job. It will enable delegates to understand the links between the different aspects of their role, which will allow them to better prioritise between different tasks and become more effective overall.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This two-day course is suitable for all credit controllers looking to improve their knowledge of credit and collections.
It is ideal for those who are new to the role, but also for more experienced credit controllers who have had little or no formal training in the field.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Understand the importance of good credit management.
- Recognise your contribution to increasing company profitability and minimising risk.
- Understand the elements of a contract
- Understand the legal framework and why it matters to your job.
- Carry out all of the elements of the collections cycle.
- Choose the best approach to get cash in using a combination of methods.
- Use the telephone to greater effect.
- Decide when and how to ‘get tough’ with customers, including going legal.
- Tackle your ledger and your customers with greater confidence.
- Manage your cash collection process more effectively.
You will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:-
- The Purpose of Credit Control in the Organisation
- Terms and Conditions of Trade
- Customer Identity
- Credit Assessment and New Accounts
- A Review of the Legal System
- The Monthly Campaign
- The Letter Cycle
- Good Telephone Techniques
- Collecting Tough Debts
- Query Management
- Measuring Performance
The cost of this course is £1,129 + VAT per participant.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this A-Z of Credit Control course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
3,355 GBP-4,405 GBP