An Introduction to Marketing - Understand marketing fundamentals. Create actionable plans
This comprehensive two-day introductory course will help you understand essential principles, reference critical models.
You will confidently create marketing plans that deliver value to your business, enabling you to make better marketing decisions as a result.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This two-day course is designed for new and aspiring marketing professionals looking for formal training in the field. It also serves as a useful refresher course for existing professionals.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to: -
- Advance your understanding of essential marketing principles, tools and techniques.
- Identify, profile and more deeply understand target customers.
- Analyse your company’s operating environment and identify market opportunities.
- Set SMART marketing objectives that drive your decision making and action.
- Set marketing strategies to drive growth in market or product sales.
- Create a tactical marketing plan detailing all the activities required to achieve your objectives.
- Critically evaluate and deploy the right marketing tools for your business.
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing decisions and activity.
You will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:-
Benefits of Planning: the Recommended Model
Setting Realistic Objectives
Setting a Marketing Strategy
Evaluation and Improvement
The cost of this course is £1,129 + VAT per participant
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house. Tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this An Introduction to Marketing - Understand marketing fundamentals. Create actionable plans course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
e-learning / Online / Distance