Customer Service Excellence Using Telephone, Email and Social Media
Deliver a unique customer experience that enhances long-term loyalty via email, telephone and social media with this programme designed for the customer service professional.
The one-day course is highly interactive and adopts the latest learning techniques. Participants will learn better ways to respond to emails, social media and new telephone skills.
The workshop will provide you with a unique collection of prompt cards offering 'top tips' and will equip you with the skills to manage your customer service interaction in the most up-to-date and effective way.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone who needs to interact with internal or external customers frequently via telephone and email. It is also applicable for those responsible for responding to issues and complaints using social media.
For maximum benefit, participants will be asked to bring two emails with them: one they believe to be a very good one, and one they think could have been better. They will be used as part of the workshop activities to develop best practice templates for future use.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Recognise the specific skills, mind-set and behaviours required to deliver excellent service via the telephone, e-mail and social media.
- Use a template of best practice for telephone and on-line communication which projects and supports the brand image of their organisation.
- Respond to customers in a timely way by making the right choice of communication tool.
- Use effective questioning techniques in written communication to establish the root cause of customer issues and problems.
- Assertively manage customer expectations.
- Handle customer dissatisfaction with confidence.
- Construct an action plan for use when back in the workplace.
You will accrue 7 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- What is Excellence?
- Challenges of managing customers in the Modern Day
- Tips to Improving the Organisational Offering
- Handling Customer Dissatisfaction Effectively
The cost of this course is £669 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house. Tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Customer Service Excellence Using Telephone, Email and Social Media course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams