Dealing with Stress and Conflicting NeedsHemsley Fraser
Dealing with Stress and Conflicting Needs
Gain an understanding of what creates stress and devise a strategy for minimising stressful factors to enjoy a happier, healthier workplace. In just one day this Hemsley Fraser course will help you understand what you need to do to decrease stress and minimise conflict at work.
The highly practical course imparts practical advice to help you deal with stressful and challenging situations at work more effectively. This will ultimately help you improve and maximise your performance.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse your personal stress levels and pinpoint common causes of workplace stress
- Understand the causes and effects of stress on your behaviour and performance
- Recognise the symptoms of stress in yourself and others
- Better deal with pressure and stress
- Adapt to changes in routine or environment more effectively
- Utilise practical stress-busting techniques such as breathing and relaxation exercises
- Better resolve conflicting needs
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone looking to improve how they handle stress and conflict in the workplace.
Participants are required to complete a pre-course questionnaire to outline expectations and guide course activities.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- Stress in the Workplace
- Managing Pressure in the Workplace
- Handling Others in a Stressful Environment
- Stress and Behaviour Patterns
- Strategies for Dealing with Stress Positively
The cost of this course is £649 + VAT per participant.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Dealing with Stress and Conflicting Needs course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!