Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Developing Your Personal Impact & Building Productive Relationships
Developing Your Personal Impact & Building Productive Relationships - 2-Day Course
This two-day interactive course teaches you how to assess your own style, think differently about your daily interactions, and identify how to develop highly effective approaches to build and manage productive relationships.
You will learn to develop your self-awareness relating to how others perceive you. You will receive constructive feedback from the group and this will help you project the image you wish to in the workplace.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Identify your weaknesses and strengths in interpersonal relationships and how to build and develop them.
- Analyse your perception of yourself and how that aligns with others' perceptions of you.
- Deal with criticism effectively and demonstrate more assertive behaviours.
- Understand how and why conflict occurs and how to deal with it effectively.
- Understand how emotions affect behaviour and leave with ways to control your own emotions when relating to other peoples.
- Identify various social styles in practice and how they impact the communication process.
- Develop a strategy so you can apply the techniques and skills to your own situations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those wishing to improve their interpersonal relationships and who want to reflect on what they are achieving compared to what they hope to achieve.
Participants need to complete an emotions log before attending the workshop and bring them along on the first day of the workshop.
These tools will help you recognise your strengths and personal development areas allowing you to address them with a tailored plan by the end of the workshop.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
Perception of Yourself and the Image Portrayed to Others
Defining and using Emotional Intelligence
Your Strengths and Weaknesses and Tips and Techniques
Social Styles in Practice
Dealing with Conflict
The cost of this course is £999 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation's needs.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Developing Your Personal Impact & Building Productive Relationships course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!