Developing Your Personal Impact & Building Productive Relationships - In-House
This interactive, in-house course teaches you how to assess your own style, think about your daily interactions differently, and identify how to develop effective approaches to building and managing productive relationships.
Participants will learn to enhance their self-awareness with regards to how others perceive them. They will receive constructive feedback from the group and this will help them project the image they want to in the workplace.
By the end of this module you will be able to:
- Understand why and how conflict occurs and how to manage it effectively.
- Recognise your weaknesses and strengths in interpersonal relationships and how to enhance and develop them.
- Understand how emotions affect actions and leave with ways to control your own emotions when relating to other individuals.
- Analyse your perception of yourself and how it corresponds with how others perceive you.
- Manage criticism effectively and exhibit more assertive behaviours.
- Develop a strategy to enable you to use the techniques and skills to your own situations.
- Identify different social styles in practice and understand how they impact the communication process.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house course is suitable for those wishing to improve their interpersonal relationships and who want to reflect on what they are achieving compared to what they hope to achieve.
Participants need to complete an emotions log before attending the workshop and bring them along on the first day of the workshop.
These tools will help you recognise your strengths and personal development areas allowing you to address them with a tailored plan by the end of the workshop.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
Perception of Yourself and the Image Portrayed to Others
Defining and using Emotional Intelligence
Your Strengths and Weaknesses and Tips and Techniques
Social Styles in Practice
Dealing with Conflict
From £3,200. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Developing Your Personal Impact & Building Productive Relationships - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!