Effective Change ManagementHemsley Fraser
Effective Change Management
To ensure that you are able to implement change successfully you need a range of change management practices, techniques and tools. This course gives managers what they need to succeed.
The 2-day course provides you with the opportunity to explore your own change situations and also practise using a selection of practical change tools and techniques. These are designed to support your implementation of strategic change within your organisation.
Participants leave this course with a personal action plan specifically designed to support the implementation of their change.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for senior managers and managers who have the responsibility for implementing and leading change initiatives and who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in strategic change management.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Recognise the key components that are involved in planning change.
- Identify the types of change that occur in organisations.
- Recognise the main barriers to change and establish how change can impact staff and managers.
- Appreciate the complexities and range of issues involved in change management.
- Understand the main responsibilities when leading staff through change.
- Develop strategies for overcoming resistance to change.
- Use tools and techniques to analyse, introduce and monitor change.
- Engage others to build their commitment to the required change.
You will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
The Need for Change
- Enhance your ability to identify the strategic rationale for change
- Understand the nature of change from strategic to personal levels
Create the Right Conditions for Successful Change
- Learn how your organisation's culture can impact on change
- The importance of understanding the framework that will help implement change
- Employ the change kaleidoscope to identify the key elements in defining context
- Use stakeholder mapping to appreciate who will be affected by the change and what action to take
Decide on a Suitable Change Approach
- Avoid pitfalls and produce balanced plans for organisational change
- Use the change cycle to maximise your success
- Uncover the enablers and constraints within your change
Select the Appropriate Tactic for Implementation
- The type of change to be introduced and the implications
- Choose the best managing style for every aspect of change
- Change start points: top-down, bottom-up or pilot sites
- Agreeing change targets and objectives
- Clarify the role of leaders and other change agents
- Identify the skills and qualities of effective change agents
- Use the change curve to overcome individual barriers to change
- Prepare motivational communication plans
Monitor Progress and Maintain Momentum
- How to use appropriate measures to monitor and review the progress and results of change
- Identify the techniques that drive change forward and avoiding a return to the past
- The opportunity to practise with a range of change techniques
- The preparation of a personal action plan to assist with your ongoing development
The cost of this course is £1,129 + VAT per delegate.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Effective Change Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!