Effective Change Management - In-House
This in-house course ensures that you have the management practices, tools and techniques needed to implement change successfully.
The course provides you with the opportunity to explore your own change requirements and also practise using a selection of practical techniques and change tools to effectively implement strategic change within your organisation.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise the main barriers to change and determine how change can impact employees.
- Identify the types of change that can occur in an organisation.
- Identify the complexities and range of issues involved in change management.
- Recognise the major components that are involved in planning change.
- Develop strategies for overcoming resistance to change.
- Understand the most important responsibilities when leading people through change.
- Involve others to ensure their commitment to the required change.
- Use tools and techniques to introduce, analyse and monitor change.
Participants leave this course with a personal action plan specifically designed to support the implementation of their change.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for senior managers and managers who implement and lead change initiatives and who wish to enhance their knowledge and skills in strategic change management.
Training Course Content
Course contents can be tailored to your organisation and include:
Course content includes:
The Need for Change
- Enhance your ability to identify the strategic rationale for change
- Understand the nature of change from strategic to personal levels
Create the Right Conditions for Successful Change
- Learn how your organisation's culture can impact on change
- The importance of understanding the framework that will help implement change
- Employ the change kaleidoscope to identify the key elements in defining context
- Use stakeholder mapping to appreciate who will be affected by the change and what action to take
Decide on a Suitable Change Approach
- Avoid pitfalls and produce balanced plans for organisational change
- Use the change cycle to maximise your success
- Uncover the enablers and constraints within your change
Select the Appropriate Tactic for Implementation
- The type of change to be introduced and the implications
- Choose the best managing style for every aspect of change
- Change start points: top-down, bottom-up or pilot sites
- Agreeing change targets and objectives
- Clarify the role of leaders and other change agents
- Identify the skills and qualities of effective change agents
- Use the change curve to overcome individual barriers to change
- Prepare motivational communication plans
Monitor Progress and Maintain Momentum
- How to use appropriate measures to monitor and review the progress and results of change
- Identify the techniques that drive change forward and avoiding a return to the past
- The opportunity to practise with a range of change techniques
- The preparation of a personal action plan to assist with your ongoing development
From £3,200. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Effective Change Management - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!