Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Effective Office Management
Effective Office Management - 2 day training course in London
This intensive Effective Office Management course provides new office managers or supervisors with the skills and the confidence to manage an office environment and its people.
This two-day training course will give you the opportunity to your skills in people management, prioritising, project management, delegation, as well as your overall motivation. You will discover how to get the best from your people and deal with problems effectively. By sharing experiences with other participants, you will benefit from a valuable networking opportunity.
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to delegate offce tasks effectively, give constructive feedback to individuals and motivate their staff to achieve their objectives. Participants will be prepared to use project management to plan a small project and strategically deal with change.
By solving problems creatively and making good decisions beneficial to their entire office team, delegates will improve their overall office management strategy.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Effective Office Management course is suitable for new office managers, supervisors and office professionals, who manage people and processes, and are looking for some formal introductory management training.
Training Course Content
This course is designed to cover the following training units:
Refine your Role and Responsibilities
- What is required of you – role and responsibilities?
- Your legal obligations
- How ‘green’ is your office?
Getting the Most from the Role and Your Team
- Achieve the balance of the task, the team and the individual
- Manage performance – giving criticism and praise
- Set and meet personal and team objectives
- Give constructive feedback to motivate staff
- Delegate to staff to maximise achievement of objectives
- Motivate and develop staff to improve performance
Time and Workload Management
- Prioritise when everything is urgent
- Set realistic objectives for your team
- Minimise stress
- Increasing productivity and efficiency
Managing Small Projects
- Use simple project management techniques to plan for success
- Manage your budget
- Recognise how people can think and act differently
- Deal with the effects of change
- Handle meetings and briefings assertively
Handling Problems Effectively
- Think creatively to find solutions
- Make decisions you can justify
- Supervise people you used to work alongside
- Deal with conflict and difficult situations
- Prepare and develop an action plan to support your return to the workplace
The cost of this course with Hemsley Fraser is £999 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation's needs.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
We have been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of our approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations in...