Effective Office Management
This workshop is designed for supervisors and new office managers and provides them with the confidence and skills to manage an office environment and its people.
The two-day course allows you to focus on skills such as project management, people management, motivation, prioritising and delegation.
You will learn how to effectively deal with issues and how to extract the best from your people. By sharing experiences with other delegates you will benefit from a valuable networking opportunity.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for new supervisors, office managers and office professionals who manage processes and people, and are looking for some formal introductory management training.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a successful office manager
- Motivate your staff to achieve their objectives
- Give constructive feedback to individuals
- Prioritise the workload and minimise stress
- Develop your people by delegating effectively
- Use project management tools to plan a small project
- Manage a simple budget
- Work with others effectively
- Deal with change
- Control meetings and briefings constructively and assertively
- Solve problems creatively and make good decisions
- Handle conflict and difficult situations
You will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
This course will cover the following:-
- Define your Role and Responsibilities
- Getting the Most from the Role and Your Team
- Time and Workload Management
- Managing Small Projects
- Assertive Communication
- Handling problems effectively
- Personal Development
The cost of this course with Hemsley Fraser is £1,129 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Effective Office Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
e-learning / Online / Distance
Vocational & College Courses