Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Fundamentals of Selling
Fundamentals of Selling
This two-day workshop will teach you the fundamental skills and qualities needed to transform opportunities into results. You will learn everything that you need to meet your objectives as a new salesperson will be met through group sharing experiences and interactive sessions.
This workshop delivers the foundational skills and knowledge needed to start off a successful career in sales. The course includes hands-on sessions that will allow you to develop skills in a secure, supportive environment. Study of sales psychology will help you understand your customers reactions and how to best respond to them in order to build more profitable relationships. An experienced facilitator with a successful sales background will help you along your journey and you will leave the course with a handy A5 manual to serve as a toolbox in your new role.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed towards new, prospective and existing sales people with little or no formal training who need the best possible understanding of the sales process. On return to the workplace, delegates will be able to sell with confidence, enthusiasm and determination.
This course is not for experienced sales people.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will leave able to:
- Develop a powerful sales structure that will improve your sales results.
- Understand how sales psychology affects you and the buyer.
- Develop the key skills of successful sales people.
- Complete a self-assessment of future development needs.
- Match your sales style to the buyer's style.
- Guide your customers through the sales process overcoming objections through problem solving techniques.
- Present your products that solve the customers' problems.
- Identify the most suitable communications to match your customer types.
- Build a sales kit of tools and models that work.
- Create your personal development plan to take back to the workplace.
Training Course Content
This course modules are as follows:
- What is Selling?
- The Market, Your Product and You
- Plan for a Successful Sales Meeting
- The Successful Sales Meeting or Calls
- Motivating the Customer to Listen
- Handle Objections Using APAC and Secure the Sale
- Personal Development and Life Skills
The cost of this course is £999 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation's
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Fundamentals of Selling course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.