Fundamentals of SellingHemsley Fraser
Fundamentals of Selling
This two-day workshop will teach you the fundamental skills and qualities needed to transform opportunities into results. You will learn everything that you need to meet your objectives as a new salesperson will be met through group sharing experiences and interactive sessions.
This workshop delivers the foundational skills and knowledge needed to start off a successful career in sales. The course includes hands-on sessions that will allow you to develop skills in a secure, supportive environment.
Study of sales psychology will help you understand your customers reactions and how to best respond to them in order to build more profitable relationships. An experienced facilitator with a successful sales background will help you along your journey.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This workshop is aimed towards new, prospective and existing sales people with little or no formal training who need the best possible understanding of the sales process. On return to the workplace, delegates will be able to sell with confidence, enthusiasm and determination.
This course is not for experienced sales people.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Develop a powerful sales structure that will improve your sales results.
- Understand how sales psychology affects you and the buyer.
- Develop the key skills of successful sales people.
- Complete a self-assessment of future development needs.
- Match your sales style to the buyer's style.
- Guide your customers through the sales process overcoming objections through problem solving techniques.
- Present your products that solve the customers' problems.
- Identify the most suitable communications to match your customer types.
- Build a sales kit of tools and models that work.
- Create your personal development plan to take back to the workplace.
You will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
This course modules are as follows:
- What is Selling?
- The Market, Your Product and You
- Plan for a Successful Sales Meeting
- The Successful Sales Meeting or Calls
- Motivating the Customer to Listen
- Handle Objections Using APAC and Secure the Sale
- Personal Development and Life Skills
The cost of this course is £1,129 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Fundamentals of Selling course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
Open / Scheduled