High Performance Leadership - Why Should Anyone Follow You? Residential Course
By joining this intensive two day residential High Performance Leadership course, you will have the opportunity to receive one-to-one coaching and support from a facilitator so that you can understand your leadership profile. The aim of the course is for them to help you develop a personal leadership development plan that you can directly implement in the workplace.
You will get a 360 degree view of your strengths and areas for development using a globally recognised leadership framework from thought leaders Kouzes and Posner.
The Benefits of a Residential Course
This course was structured as a residential course for several reasons. In the first place, it facilitates a relaxed learning style. For example, one of the course exercises takes place during dinner with the facilitators. Most importantly, it gives you an opportunity to network and build relationships with other senior business leaders and encourages the sharing of knowledge and experience between participants.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Leadership Development - Residential Course is designed for department heads and senior managers who work cross-functionally. You will need to deliver results through the effective management of people.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand your personal leadership strengths and limitations, and connect your own personal values with those of your organisation
- Recognise the impact of your personal actions and behaviours on those around you
- Identify and build on your strengths and the areas you want to develop in
- Identify how to develop and manage relationships with others, building their commitment to the success of the organisation
- Develop your skills in building coaching relationships with others to maximise their impact on the organisation
Training Course Content
- How leadership makes a difference (Kouzes and Posner Leadership Practices Inventory™ )
- The evolution of thinking about effective leadership
- Your strengths and development areas - how you see yourself and how others see you
- Looking at your motivations and drivers - what energises and what drains you
- Understanding your own responses and using this to influence others (Emotional Intelligence)
Model the Way and Share your Vision
- Identify your personal values and how those values impact on the decisions we make
- Understand what leadership credibility is; the key to building trust and commitment
- Develop the skills to use unique vision stories
Challenging the Process whilst Enabling Others to Act
- Identify how to challenge the status quo
- How to create a climate for challenge for you and others
- Developing a talent profile for your team members
- Understanding your impact as a role model
- Coaching team members to enable exceptional performance
Encouraging the Heart
- Recognising and rewarding individual and team contributions
- Showing genuine appreciation for excellent performance
- Building a team spirit and collective identity
Personal Application Plan
- Build a meaningful plan of action to make a difference to you, your organisation and your people
- Understand and plan for the barriers to achieving success
Optional follow up session
A two hour one-to-one session with an accredited leadership practices facilitator. This session will allow leaders to retake the 360 degree feedback process again, six months after attendance on the High Performance Leadership course.
This will provide leaders with an opportunity to measure the success of their action plans over a six-month period. The session will focus on the leader's specific needs identified from the 360 degree feedback, identify success factors and continue to develop leadership behaviours that are key to success in your organisation.
The cost of this course is £1,459 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation's needs.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this High Performance Leadership - Why Should Anyone Follow You? Residential Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!