Influencing and Negotiating UpwardsHemsley Fraser
Influencing and Negotiating Upwards
Take your communication skills to a new level with this exciting Influencing and Negotiating Upwards course that will help you learn how to influence and negotiate upwards at a senior level.
Delivered in one highly practical day, the course teaches you the personal skills of maintaining composure to achieve meaningful negotiations with people from senior level and how to plan negotiation with minimal risks to you whilst developing a contingency plan.
You will develop a personal body language strategy that will support assertive negotiation whilst enabling you to read hidden messages in your negotiating partner. The course also explores the practical techniques dealing with risk and negotiation breakdown.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Influencing and Negotiating Upwards course is suitable for people who are required to negotiate to senior level either within an organisation or with external partners or customers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create a positive negotiating environment.
- Manage emotion and behaviour in negotiation.
- Read body language and look out for the non-verbal signs.
- Handle risk assessment and contingency planning.
You will accrue 7 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
The course covers the following areas:
- Setting objectives and desired outcomes from the negotiation
- Techniques for assessing your current position
- Bid preparation and understanding the other parties' stance
- Identifying body language and non-verbal communication
- Encourages self-awareness and how others perceive you and your influencing/negotiation style.
- Bid, bargain and close the deal using a flexible eight-stage framework to formulate individual strategies for future influencing and negotiating needs.
The cost of this course is £669 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Influencing and Negotiating Upwards course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!