Influencing and Negotiating Upwards - In-House
The ability to influence and negotiate, not just externally but internally, is a highly valuable skill that can help your staff enhance their performance and ultimately achieve better results for the company as a whole.
This one-day in-house course is designed to show participants how to negotiate upwards at a senior level. They will learn to plan and undertake low-risk negotiations that are professional and get results. They will complete the course able to negotiate assertively with senior figures. They will know how to develop a body language strategy and read hidden messages in their counterparts body language. They will also have the tools to deal with potential breakdowns in negotiations.
The session is delivered on your company premises, allowing your employees to assimilate knowledge and skills in a familiar environment, but can also be delivered in Hemsley Fraser's state-of-the-art training facility. Tailoring is available upon request.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house course is suitable for staff who are required to to negotiate with senior level figures, whether internal colleagues or external partners or customers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course your employees will be able to:
- Create a positive negotiating environment.
- Manage emotion and behaviour in negotiation.
- Read body language and look out for the non-verbal signs.
- Handle risk assessment and contingency planning.
They will accrue 7 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
The course can be tailored to your organisation and covers:-
- Setting objectives and desired outcomes from the negotiation
- Techniques for assessing your current position
- Bid preparation and understanding the other parties' stance
- Identifying body language and non-verbal communication
- Encourages self-awareness and how others perceive you and your influencing/negotiation style.
- Bid, bargain and close the deal using a flexible eight-stage framework to formulate individual strategies for future influencing and negotiating needs.
From £1,600. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Influencing and Negotiating Upwards - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!