Positive Presenting for ProfessionalsHemsley Fraser
Positive Presenting for Professionals
This interactive training course with Hemsley Fraser provides you with the practical skills required to make an impact with a presentation so that it becomes a memorable event for any audience.
During the two-day programme, you will work in a small group to explore how to craft and deliver more positive, creative and interesting presentations. Hemsley's trainers will provide you with individual feedback as well as a recording of your presentations.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to profile your audience for levels of interest, ability and influence, while making a positive first impression. The positive language adding variety of tone, humour and silence will help you approach any audience type and even deal with difficult people, handle objections and think on your feet. At the end of this course you will also understand how visuals and content impact and enhance your style.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This hands-on workshop is designed for those who wish to get more out of their presentations by improving your delivery skills
Delegates will work with an experienced Hemsley Fraser coach and presenter. Individual and group feedback combined with some personal reflection will help them stimulate more positive outcomes from their presentations.
Whilst planning, preparation and practice time is available on the course, you may wish to give some thought to the subject of the presentations you wish to practise. Perhaps one work related and one leisure related subject. Please also bring any information with you that you will need for your preparation or presentation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:-
- Profile your audience for levels of interest, ability and influence.
- Make your first impressions count and channel nerves to improve outcomes.
- Build and maintain audience interest throughout your presentations.
- Help your audience remember your key points.
- Use positive language adding variety of tone, humour and silence.
- Adapt your approach for larger and multicultural audiences.
- Deal with difficult topics and behaviours, handle objections and think on your feet.
- Understand how visuals and recent technology can increase impact.
You will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
- Good preparation - planning and structure
- Establishing credibility and interest
- Defining and redefining the objectives
- Connecting confidently with challenging audiences
- Vocal energy while using notes inconspicuously
- Keeping the audience hooked
- Motivate with curiosity
- Adapting to larger audiences
- Establish rapport and profiling your audience
- Presenting across cultures
- Difficult people and questions
- Delivering more sensitive or controversial subjects
- PowerPoint delivery tips, flipcharts, handouts and props
- The power of colour and pictures and adapting to the audience
- Using technologies smoothly (eg internet, webex, audio and videoconference)
- Formulating a personal action plan – including further courses
- Digital assets to continue building your skills
The cost of this course is £1,129 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this Positive Presenting for Professionals course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
e-learning / Online / Distance
e-learning / Online / Distance