Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Positive Psychology at Work - Enhance PerformanceHemsley Fraser
Positive Psychology at Work - Enhance Performance
Using Positive Psychology at Work to Enhance Performance
Attend this one-day Positive Psychology at Work to Enhance Performance course and learn to identify your strengths and focus on them increase the amount of positive emotions that you feel.
This Positive Psychology at Work - Enhance Performance course is designed to show you how you can build motivation, resilience, psychological awareness and sense of well-being with the the help of positive psychology. Each of these ingredients are necessary for high-performing individuals and organisations.
This course functions as both an introduction and overview of positive psychology, and an opportunity to gain the tools and methods related to the science of functioning on an optional level and why this is so valuable in the workplace. You will finish the course knowing how to work with positive psychology to bring deeper meaning to yourself and coworkers through positive engagement.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Positive Psychology at Work to Enhance Performance course is suitable for anyone interested in using the practical application of positive psychology to build motivation, well-being and a positive, strengths based workplace.
Delegates will be sent a free internet link where they can take a short, 30-minute strengths test ahead of the course. They will need to bring your results to the training.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Experience and understand the science and models of flourishing
- Utilise existing strengths to develop new ones
- Understand your mind-sets
- Act upon a positive approach to your performance
- Be optimistic and build plasticity into your thinking
- Improve your personal motivation
- Find greater meaning in your role / life
- Use skillful will for achievement
Training Course Content
The Science of Flourishing
- The PERMA model – Positivity, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning & Achievement
- Psychological Capital – Hope, Efficacy, Resilience & Optimism
- Working with Appreciative Inquiry 5D model and coaching
- Working with mindsets and the 7-step mindset analysis
What is the Strengths Approach?
- Strengths are your talents & positive qualities – your inner resources
- Focus on strengths over weaknesses to maximise performance and growth
- How working to strengths increases engagement and well-being
The Benefits of Positivity for Performance
- How positivity facilitates greater openness, innovation and productivity
- Positivity broadens thinking and builds inner resources
- Increased positivity enhances performance and well-being
Optimism & Resilience
- How optimism fuels success and well-being
- The basics of optimistic thinking
- Building resilience – ingredients that enable you to bounce back
- Using the Act-of-Will and Skillful Will methods to maximise achievement
Motivation & Meaning at Work
- The three fundamental needs – autonomy, competence and relatedness
- Finding meaning in your job or vocation.
- Crafting your work for increased meaning and developing creative expression.
- Mindfulness and gratitude, keynotes for positive psychological health
The cost of this course is £599 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation's needs.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Positive Psychology at Work - Enhance Performance course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.