Positive Psychology at Work Enhance Performance Using Positive Psychology - In-House
Empower your organisation with this one-day experiential in-company learning course to learn how to identify strengths and focus on them to nurture natural flow and positive emotion.
This exciting Positive Psychology at Work - Enhance Performance course is designed to show members of your organisation how positive psychology builds motivation, psychological awareness, resilience and well-being – all ingredients necessary for high-performing individuals and organisations.
As well as an introduction and overview of positive psychology, this course will provide employees with the tools and methods related to the science of optimal functioning and its application in the workplace. They will discover how to work with positive psychology to bring deeper meaning through positive engagement, both personally and for co-workers.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Positive Psychology at Work to Enhance Performance course is suitable for organisations interested in using the practical application of positive psychology to build motivation, well-being and a positive, strengths-based workplace.
Participating members of your organisation will be sent a free internet link where they can take a short, 30-minute strengths test ahead of the course. They will need to bring your results to the training.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course, employees will be able to:
- Experience and understand the science and models of flourishing
- Utilise existing strengths to develop new ones
- Understand personal mind-sets
- Act upon a positive approach to performance
- Be optimistic and build plasticity into thinking
- Improve personal motivation
- Find greater meaning in one's role / life
- Use skillful will for achievement
Training Course Content
The Science of Flourishing
- The PERMA model – Positivity, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning and Achievement
- Psychological Capital – Hope, Efficacy, Resilience & Optimism
- Working with Appreciative Inquiry 5D model and coaching
- Working with mindsets and the 7-step mindset analysis
What is the Strengths Approach?
- Strengths are your talents & positive qualities – your inner resources
- Focus on strengths over weaknesses to maximise performance and growth
- How working to strengths increases engagement and well-being
The Benefits of Positivity for Performance
- How being positive facilitates greater openness, innovation and productivity
- Positivity broadens thinking and builds inner resources
- Increased positivity enhances performance and well-being
Optimism & Resilience
- How optimism fuels success and well-being
- The basics of optimistic thinking
- Building resilience – ingredients that enable you to bounce back
- Using the Act-of-Will and Skilful Will methods to maximise achievement
Motivation & Meaning at Work
- The three fundamental needs – autonomy, competence and relatedness
- Finding meaning in your job or vocation.
- Crafting your work for increased meaning and developing creative expression.
- Mindfulness and gratitude, keynotes for positive psychological health
From £1,600. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Positive Psychology at Work Enhance Performance Using Positive Psychology - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!