Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner - In-House
PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner
This in-house PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner course is a highly regarded programme for companies who want to develop a sound, professional grounding in the PRINCE2® methodology. Every element of the course has been designed with care to cover the subject matter thoroughly including advice on the use of PRINCE2 in practice.
Members of your organisation will sit both the PRINCE2 Foundation examination and the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination during the course. The facilitators are PRINCE2 approved trainers who are experienced in applying the method in the real world. The course is compliant with the latest version of PRINCE2 and accredited by the APM Group Ltd.
All Hemsley Fraser courses run to the latest PRINCE2 09 manual.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioners course is designed for organisations who aspire to have PRINCE2 practitioners who now require a solid grounding in the PRINCE2 methodology, processes and themes.
This course prepares your organisation's members for both the Foundation and Practitioner exams. To make the most of the course, employees participating in the course should ideally have experience of team leading, project management or project assistance/support.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Use a proven project management methodology that can plan, organise and control the successful implementation of projects.
- Understand how the PRINCE2 methodology can be flexible and adaptable for any type and size of project.
- Complete the Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
- Bring your employees and organisation in line with an internationally recognised methodology.
Training Course Content
Course content can be tailored to your organisation and covers:
The PRINCE2 process model – Covering the Seven Processes
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Directing a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing a stage boundary
- Managing product delivery
- Closing a project
The Seven PRINCE2 Themes
- Business case
The PRINCE2 Principles
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
- The PRINCE2 Foundation examination
- The PRINCE2 Practitioner examination
Request information for a training quote
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...