PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner - In-HouseHemsley Fraser
PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner - In-House
This in-house PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner course is a highly regarded programme for companies who want to develop a sound, professional grounding in the PRINCE2 methodology. Every element of the course has been designed with care to cover the subject matter thoroughly including advice on the use of PRINCE2 in practice.
Members of your organisation will sit both the PRINCE2 Foundation examination and the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination during the course. The facilitators are PRINCE2 approved trainers who are experienced in applying the method in the real world. The course is compliant with the latest version of PRINCE2 and fully accredited by the Educational Institute.
All delegates will receive a free copy of the PRINCE2 manual 'Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2'.
All of our courses run to the refreshed PRINCE2 2017 manual.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioners course is designed for organisations who aspire to have PRINCE2 practitioners who now require a solid grounding in the PRINCE2 methodology, processes and themes.
This course prepares your organisation's members for both the Foundation and Practitioner exams. To make the most of the course, employees participating in the course should ideally have experience of team leading, project management or project assistance/support.
To prepare for this intensive course, a sound understanding of project management is required. To assist you with your preparation for the Foundation exam, Hemsley Fraser has devised a study plan. The course entails a significant amount of pre-course work and evening work during the course. Our advice is to do as much pre-work as possible (approximately 20 hours of study time), to give you the best chance of success.
The pre-course work involves:
- Reading the PRINCE2 manual and supporting summaries. This should be read before the course, and used during your classroom training to support your continued learning of PRINCE2.
- Watching a summary video and accessing our online Foundation exam simulator and sample Practitioner exam paper.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course your employees will be able to:
- Use a proven project management methodology that can plan, organise and control the successful implementation of projects.
- Understand how the PRINCE2 methodology can be flexible and adaptable for any type and size of project.
- Complete the Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
- Bring your employees and organisation in line with an internationally recognised methodology.
The PRINCE2 Foundation examination will expect candidates to:
- Demonstrate sufficient recall and understanding of the PRINCE2 project management method, to be awarded the PRINCE2 Foundation qualification. PRINCE2 Foundation qualification is a prerequisite for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Examination.
The PRINCE2 Practitioner examination will expect candidates to:
- Demonstrate sufficient ability to apply and tailor the PRINCE2 project management method.
- Start applying the method to a real project, however, candidates may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations.
They will accrue 35 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
Course content can be tailored to your organisation and covers:
- Introduction to the PRINCE2 methodology
- The PRINCE2 process model - covering the seven processes
- The seven PRINCE2 themes
- The PRINCE2 Foundation examination
- The PRINCE2 Practitioner examination
From £9,000. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this PRINCE2® Combined Foundation & Practitioner - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!