Professional Development for Senior PAs and Executive Assistants - In-House
This in-house Professional Development for PAs & Senior Secretaries course represents the final tier in Hemsley Fraser's PA and Secretary development path.
This highly participative course is designed for those who wish to develop their managerial skills and are looking to increase their performance and develop their managerial capability.
The course is delivered in-house and can be tailored upon request to make it even more relevant to your organisation and/or delegates. These sessions are typically held on your company premises, but can also be delivered in Hemsley Fraser's state-of-the-art training facility. Tailoring is available upon request.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for experienced PAs and executive secretaries, management assistants and executive assistants.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The course can be tailored to your organisation and covers:-
- Describe the changes to their role and organisation
- Understand the role and expectations of an executive PA
- Identify their career drivers
- Overcome barriers to achieving greater success
- Develop the managerial aspects of their role and increase their areas of responsibility
- Understand how to work with senior management
- Plan and monitor small projects effectively
- Use the practical tips to solve problems and make good decisions
- Fully contribute effectively in meetings
This course forms part of a three tier development path.
They will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
Course content can be tailored to your organisation and includes:-
Your Role – Looking Forward
- Organisational change and its effect on your role
- The skills needed to be an outstanding PA
- The future of the PA/Secretarial role
What Drives You?
- Identify your career drivers
- Recognise and overcome barriers to your success
- Move out of your comfort zone
Working Effectively with Management and your Colleagues
- How to get the most from the people you deal with
- The differences in dealing with different levels of manager
- Increasing your own self-awareness by examining your behaviour style
- Proactive tips to help you gain control
Managing Small Projects
- A four-staged approach to managing projects
- Basic planning tools and techniques
- Creating a work breakdown structure
Thinking from a Manager’s Perspective
- Understanding the role of senior management
- Coming up with great ideas
- Solving problems creatively
- Making good decisions
Preparing to Speak in Front of Others
- Preparing and presenting information at meetings
- Communicating confidently at a senior level
- Representing your manager at meetings
From £3,200. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Professional Development for Senior PAs and Executive Assistants - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!