Professional Development for Senior PAs and Executive Assistants - In-House
Professional Development for Senior PAs and Executive Assistants
This in-house Professional Development for PAs & Senior Secretaries course is designed for your organisation's experienced PAs and secretaries who wish to develop their managerial skills in order increase the amount of responsibility will they take on in the future.
By the end of the highly participative programme, they will be able to:
- Describe the changes to their role and organisation
- Understand the role and expectations of an executive PA
- Identify their career drivers
- Overcome barriers to achieving greater success
- Develop the managerial aspects of their role and increase their areas of responsibility
- Understand how to work with senior management
- Plan and monitor small projects effectively
- Use the practical tips to solve problems and make good decisions
- Fully contribute effectively in meetings
This course forms part of a three tier development path.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Professional Development for PAs & Senior Secretaries course is suitable for your organisation's senior PAs and executive secretaries, management assistants and executive assistants who are looking to increase their performance and develop their managerial capability.
Training Course Content
Course content can be tailored to your organisation and includes:
Your Role – Looking Forward
- Organisational change and its effect on your role
- The skills needed to be an outstanding PA
- The future of the PA/Secretarial role
What Drives You?
- Identify your career drivers
- Recognise and overcome barriers to your success
- Move out of your comfort zone
Working Effectively with Management and your Colleagues
- How to get the most from the people you deal with
- The differences in dealing with different levels of manager
- Increasing your own self-awareness by examining your behaviour style
- Proactive tips to help you gain control
Managing Small Projects
- A four-staged approach to managing projects
- Basic planning tools and techniques
- Creating a work breakdown structure
Thinking from a Manager’s Perspective
- Understanding the role of senior management
- Coming up with great ideas
- Solving problems creatively
- Making good decisions
Preparing to Speak in Front of Others
- Preparing and presenting information at meetings
- Communicating confidently at a senior level
- Representing your manager at meetings
Request information for a training quote
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Professional Development for Senior PAs and Executive Assistants - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.