Professional Reception Skills - The Face of the Company
Ensure you make a good impression that lasts into the future with this Professional Reception Skills - The Face of the Company course, designed to help you keep your customers coming back.
This one-day programme aims to create a supportive environment in which receptionists can develop their customer service and communication skills, with a view to creating an positive experience for every client that walks through the door. The course reinforces the importance of public relations as part of their role.
By the end of the course, participants will have developed the key knowledge and expertise to make sure that they - as the first point of contact with customers - project their organisation in a professional manner, enhancing client commitment and loyalty.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Professional Reception Skills course is suitable for receptionists, administrators and frontline staff who need to be display confidence and professionalism in their interaction with visitors and callers, while simultaneously maintaining an well organised reception area.
For maximum benefit, candidates should bring examples of good and bad service they have received from others.
Training Course Content
Providing Excellent Customer Service
- Your role in representing your company
- Defining your responsibilities to your customers
- Making first impressions count
- Projecting a professional image
- Maintaining a positive attitude
Professional Communication Skills
- Being prepared at all times
- Building rapport with your customers
- Successful questioning techniques to enable you to get the right information
- Effective listening skills to get it right first time
- Powerful use of your voice and language
- Dealing effectively with all types of callers
Turning Difficult Situations into Great Opportunities
- Handling cold calls effectively
- Dealing with difficult callers -remaining calm and professional
- Handling complaints in a structured manner
Juggling Tasks in a Busy Reception Area
- Tips on how to fit your admin tasks in, without neglecting your customers
- Dealing effectively with your customers when everything happens at once
- The phone ringing
- Customers wanting your attention
- Deadlines to meet
- Formulating an action plan
The cost of this course is £649 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Professional Reception Skills - The Face of the Company course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!