Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Remote Team Leadership
Remote Team Leadership
If you manage remote teams, then this course will help you learn new techniques to face the challenges of managing remotely. In just one day this Remote Team Leadership course will help you to identify how you are currently managing and teach you new skills that are proven to be effective for remote management
The course is very valuable to those who work in an environment with dispersed, virtual and remote teams, and face new challenges in working with their teams from a distance and will prepare them to build and sustain high performance from their team remotely.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Remote Team Leadership course is suitable for those who currently lead remote teams and who are focused on raising their own performance as team leaders as well as improving the results of their team.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define effective leadership behaviours of remote teams
- Identify what remote team members need and expect from team leaders
- Use a combination of communication channels and methods to support effective team working
- Create and maintain motivation and team spirit within remote working environments
- Use a number of techniques to manage and maximize the performance of remote team members
Training Course Content
Defining Effective Characteristics of Remote Teams
- Defining the type of team you manage
- Identifying the challenges and opportunities of remote working
- Differentiating between static and remote teams
- Identifying the behaviors, skills and qualities of highly effective remote team leaders
Building a High Performance Remote Team
- Defining remote team members expectations of their team leader
- Creating the right environment
- Engendering team spirit and trust
- Understanding the emotional, psychological and physical requirements of remote workers
- Maximising the strengths a remote team offer
Communication Tools and Techniques
- Identifying and overcoming the barriers to effective remote communication
- Planning when and how often to communicate
- Selecting the right communication method
- Developing and implementing communication systems and processes using technology such as online forums and online virtual meetings
Managing Team Performance and Motivation
- Creating a virtual environment to motivate the remote team
- Supporting and developing the team from a distance
- Providing effective feedback to the team and individuals
- Coaching from a distance
- Measuring team performance on an ongoing basis
Continuing Your Development
- Develop a personal action plan to support your return to the workplace
The cost of this course is £599 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation's needs.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Remote Team Leadership course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!