Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Senior Level Communication Skills
Senior Level Communication Skills
Take your communication to an advanced level with this exciting Senior Level Communication Skills course. In just two days this course will help you to understand how you impact others and learn how to do so in the most effective and positive way.
This course is practical, challenging and inspiring. With the focus completely on you and how you communicate, the course allows you to examine ‘what you do’ and practise a series of experiential learning activities.
This course requires open-mindness and a sense of adventure as over 70% of course time is spent participating in challenging scenarios. You will likely be forced out of your comfort zone, but in return will grow. You will leave the workshop with a Personal Action Plan that identifies some key changes you need to make and skills to practise that will improve these skills and your self-confidence.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Senior Level Communication Skills course is suitable for you if you are a senior manager who communicates at all levels, and want to improve the way you communicate. It will help you to increase your self-awareness and improve the impact and effectiveness of your communication in a dynamic and thought-provoking way!
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand what generates obstacles to getting people to engage and cooperate with you
- Understand how human belief systems cause you and others to adopt certain mind-sets and behaviours in particular situations
- Learn how to manoeuvre your mindset and that of others towards achieving a positive result
- Learn how to focus on and understand the messages being transmitted consciously and subconsciously from others so that you can use them to produce a beneficial result
- Change the way others feel by using phraseology, the way you sound and your physical presence
- Discover methods which will allow you to become flexible so that you can instantly access an array of strategies to deal with whatever the situation demands
Training Course Content
How Do You Communicate?
- How do you want others to see you?
- The Perception Divide – why it makes positive outcomes difficult for you
- Belief Systems – the Predator/Prey model
Creating the Right Atmosphere
- Increasing sensitivity to conscious and unconscious messages
- ‘What happens next?’ – compelling others to listen
- Mental stimulus to create engagement
Face-to-face High Impact Communications
- Eliciting and controlling emotional responses through words, sounds & physicality
- Using psychological masks to change and control responses
- Pulling the right triggers to move the communication to where you want it to go
Theory meets Practice
- What impact do you generate? – the way others see it
- Creating a ‘resonance’ with others to gain cooperation
- Overcoming inhibitions
Working with Others Confidently
- Feedback - responding and encouraging accurate and fair feedback
- Dealing constructively with negative or unresponsive people
- Your personal ‘blue print’ for change
The cost of this course is £999 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation's needs.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Senior Level Communication Skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!