Speaking and Presenting with ConfidenceHemsley Fraser
Speaking and Presenting with Confidence
This two-day Speaking and Presenting with Confidence workshop will help you to transform your presentation skills, adding greater control and confidence.
This workshop will give you many opportunities to plan, prepare, practise and deliver presentations in front of your classmate. Some of these will be recorded for you to later view and you will be given feedback on how to improve different aspects of your presenting style, approach and delivery.
You will finish this having learned many tricks of the trade and with increased confidence in your ability to deliver a presentation that can engage any audience.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Suitable for individuals at all levels who are required to speak in front of others and wish to project a professional image, and develop their skills and confidence. Particularly suitable for those with little or no experience, or with some experience but seeking to refresh skills or manage their nerves effectively.
Whilst planning, preparation and practise time is available on the course, you may wish to give some thought to the subject of your presentation you wish to practise. Perhaps one work related and one leisure related subject. You will be asked to give one five-minute presentation and one of ten minutes.
Also please bring any information with you that you will need for your preparation or presentation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Plan and prepare your presentations more effectively.
- Build in several techniques for keeping audience interest.
- Use voice, body language and room layout to best effect.
- Look and feel more confident when presenting.
- Use a variety of visuals aids including recent technology.
- Prepare and deliver to multicultural audiences.
- Interact with your audience, taking questions and feedback.
- Handle challenging questions and audience behaviours.
You will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
The course covers:
- Meeting the needs of your audience (including multicultural and multinational)
- Overcoming the barriers to successful group speaking
- Aims, objectives and content - focusing on the key issues
- Considering use of different media and technology (e.g. internet, audio or webex)
- Practising your delivery, timing and flow – and handling likely questions
- Confidence and its effect on your audience
- Channelling nerves to help you and building confidence
- Relaxation techniques to ease anxiety
- An evaluation of your body language and image
- Positive language and appropriate gestures
- Sound interested, enthusiastic and professional when projecting your voice
- Connect and interact with your audience and handle their questions
- Top techniques for influence, credibility and interest
- Use effective and appropriate visual aids and room layouts
- Formulating a personal action plan – including further courses
- Digital assets to continue building your skills
The cost of this course is £1,129 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews
Find out more about this Speaking and Presenting with Confidence course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Open / Scheduled
300 GBP-375 GBP
Open / Scheduled
e-learning / Online / Distance
Open / Scheduled