Speaking and Presenting with ConfidenceHemsley Fraser
Speaking and Presenting with Confidence
This two-day Speaking and Presenting with Confidence course will help you to transform your presentation skills, adding greater control and confidence.
This workshop will give you many opportunities to plan, prepare, practise and deliver presentations in front of your classmate. Some of these will be recorded for you to later view and you will be given feedback on how to improve different aspects of your presenting style, approach and delivery. You will finish this having learned many tricks of the trade and with increased confidence in your ability to deliver a presentation that can engage any audience.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Speaking and Presenting with Confidence course is designed for individuals at all levels who are required to speak in front of others and wish to project a professional image and develop their skills and confidence.
Whilst planning, preparation and practise time is available on the course, you may wish to give some thought to the subject of your presentation you wish to practise. Perhaps one work related and one leisure related subject. Also please bring any information with you that you will need for your preparation or presentation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Speak to groups with greater confidence and professionalism
- Plan and prepare your presentations more effectively
- Have the confidence to handle difficult topics and people
- Focus attention on the key issues whilst gaining audience acceptance of your message
- Keep your audience engaged with enthusiasm and clear communication
- Use the correct visuals to keep interest and enhance your message
- Interact with your audience, taking questions and feedback
Training Course Content
The course covers:
- Meeting the needs of your audience
- Overcoming the barriers to successful group speaking
- Aims and objectives - focusing on the key issues
- Preparing your content and delivery notes
- Practising your delivery and timing
- Confidence and its effect on your audience
- Control your nerves and build confidence
- Relaxation techniques to ease anxiety
- An evaluation of your body language and image
- Positive language and appropriate gestures
- Sound interested, enthusiastic and professional when projecting your voice
- Connect and interact with your audience
- Top techniques for influence and credibility
- Use effective and appropriate visual aids
- Formulating a personal action plan
The cost of this course is £1,099 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house, tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews
Find out more about this Speaking and Presenting with Confidence course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!