Speaking and Presenting with Confidence - In-House
This in-house Speaking and Presenting with Confidence course will help your employees transform their presentation skills by raising their confidence and control.
This course is structured as a workshop that gives your employees several opportunities to plan, prepare, practise and deliver presentations to one another. Some of these will be recorded so that they can be viewed afterwards and given useful feedback on how their approach and delivery can be improved. Your employees will finish the course with some tricks of the trade and increased confidence to enhance their delivery and engage any audience.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Speaking and Presenting with Confidence course is designed for your organisation's members at all levels who are required to speak in front of others and wish to project a professional image and develop their skills and confidence.
Whilst planning, preparation and practise time is available on the course, your employees may wish to give some thought to the subject of the presentation they wish to practise. Perhaps one work related and one leisure related subject. They are encouraged to bring any information needed for their preparation or presentation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course your employees will be able to:
- Speak to groups with greater confidence and professionalism
- Plan and prepare your presentations more effectively
- Have the confidence to handle difficult topics and people
- Focus attention on the key issues whilst gaining audience acceptance of the message
- Keep the audience engaged with enthusiasm and clear communication
- Use the correct visuals to keep interest and enhance the message
- Interact with the audience, taking questions and feedback
Training Course Content
The course can be tailored to your organisation and covers:
- Meeting the needs of your audience
- Overcoming the barriers to successful group speaking
- Aims and objectives - focusing on the key issues
- Preparing your content and delivery notes
- Practising your delivery and timing
- Confidence and its effect on your audience
- Control your nerves and build confidence
- Relaxation techniques to ease anxiety
- An evaluation of your body language and image
- Positive language and appropriate gestures
- Sound interested, enthusiastic and professional when projecting your voice
- Connect and interact with your audience
- Top techniques for influence and credibility
- Use effective and appropriate visual aids
- Formulating a personal action plan
From £3,200. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Speaking and Presenting with Confidence - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!