Speaking and Presenting with Confidence - In-House
This in-house Speaking and Presenting with Confidence workshop will help your employees transform their presentation skills by raising their confidence and control.
This course is structured as a workshop that gives your employees several opportunities to plan, prepare, practise and deliver presentations to one another. Some of these will be recorded so that they can be viewed afterwards and given useful feedback on how their approach and delivery can be improved.
Your employees will finish the course with some tricks of the trade and increased confidence to enhance their delivery and engage any audience.
The in-house training format will deliver this knowledge in a highly effective manner, ensuring that skills and behaviours are developed (and adapted) quickly and with measurable results. The session is typically held on your company premises, but can also be delivered in Hemsley Fraser's state-of-the-art training facility. Tailoring is available upon request.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Speaking and Presenting with Confidence course is designed for your organisation's members at all levels who are required to speak in front of others and wish to project a professional image and develop their skills and confidence.
Particularly suitable for those with little or no experience, or with some experience but seeking to refresh skills or manage their nerves effectively.
Whilst planning, preparation and practise time is available on the course, your employees may wish to give some thought to the subject of the presentation they wish to practise. Perhaps one work related and one leisure related subject. They will be asked to give one five-minute presentation and one of ten minutes.
They are encouraged to bring any information needed for their preparation or presentation.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course your employees will be able to:
- Plan and prepare your presentations more effectively.
- Build in several techniques for keeping audience interest.
- Use voice, body language and room layout to best effect.
- Look and feel more confident when presenting.
- Use a variety of visuals aids including recent technology.
- Prepare and deliver to multicultural audiences.
- Interact with your audience, taking questions and feedback.
- Handle challenging questions and audience behaviours.
They will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
The course can be tailored to your organisation and covers:
- Meeting the needs of your audience (including multicultural and multinational)
- Overcoming the barriers to successful group speaking
- Aims, objectives and content - focusing on the key issues
- Considering use of different media and technology (e.g. internet, audio or webex)
- Practising your delivery, timing and flow – and handling likely questions
- Confidence and its effect on your audience
- Channelling nerves to help you and building confidence
- Relaxation techniques to ease anxiety
- An evaluation of your body language and image
- Positive language and appropriate gestures
- Sound interested, enthusiastic and professional when projecting your voice
- Connect and interact with your audience and handle their questions
- Top techniques for influence, credibility and interest
- Use effective and appropriate visual aids and room layouts
- Formulating a personal action plan – including further courses
- Digital assets to continue building your skills
From £3,200. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Speaking and Presenting with Confidence - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!