Success Skills for PAs and Administrators - In-House
This Success Skills for PAs and Administrators course is designed to provide your personal assistants (PAs), executive secretaries and office staff with a set of new skills that will allow them to boost their performance and gain greater professional recognition of their expertise.
The 2-day programme is designed to be both practical and inspiring, motivating participants to set and reach ambitious goals by enhancing their performance and finding ways of expanding the scope of their role. Focusing on the key areas of time management, communication and assertiveness, the course will ensure participants develop the competence in many areas related to their work.
The session is delivered on your company premises, allowing your employees to assimilate knowledge and skills in a familiar environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Success Skills for PAs and Administrators in-company course is suitable for PAs, executive secretaries and office professionals who would like to become more skilled and proactive, with a view to effectively taking on more responsibilities.
It is the second part of a three-tier programme that also includes the following programmes:
- The Essential Office Professional - Skills for Administrators, Secretaries and Support Staff (beginner)
- Professional Development for Senior PAs and Executive Assistants (advanced)
Training Course Content
What Makes a Successful PA?
- Define your role
- Determine what makes us stand out from the rest
- Identify the skills and qualities for success
Be Recognised for What You Do
- Raise your profile
- Develop your role
- Create a personal brand
Understand your Manager’s Role
- Explore what your manager really does
- Define your manager’s objectives
- Build a successful working partnership
- Prioritise effectively
- Manage conflicting priorities
- Deal with constant interruptions
- Managing our e mail efficiently
- Looking after your Manager’s inbox
- Handling constant diary changes
- How to communicate professionally
- The importance of body language
- Listening and questioning to get results
Being Confident in Any Situation
- Learning what is confidence
- How to build your self esteem
- Overcome fears
- Identifying passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
- Being assertive
- Saying No without feeling guilty
Handling Difficult Behaviours/People and Situations
- Identifying and dealing the underlying causes of difficult behaviour
- Interacting effectively
- Tool kit to help you have a difficult conversation
- Accepting new challenges with confidence
- Action plan to implement and monitor development
Request information for a training quote
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Success Skills for PAs and Administrators - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!