Success Skills for PAs -In-House
This in-house course is designed to provide your PAs and Office Professionals with a set of new skills that will allow them to boost their performance and gain greater professional recognition of their expertise.
The 2-day programme is designed to be both practical and inspiring, motivating participants to set and reach ambitious goals by enhancing their performance and finding ways of expanding the scope of their role. Focusing on the key areas of time management, communication and assertiveness, the course will ensure participants develop the competence in many areas related to their work.
The session is delivered on your company premises, allowing your employees to assimilate knowledge and skills in a familiar environment, but can also be delivered in Hemsley Fraser's state-of-the-art training facility. Tailoring is available upon request.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house course is suitable for PAs, executive secretaries and office professionals who want to be more proactive and skilled, in order to manage multiple responsibilities more effectively.
It is the second part of a three-tier programme that also includes the following programmes:
- The Essential Office Professional - Skills for Administrators, Secretaries and Support Staff (beginner)
- Professional Development for Senior PAs and Executive Assistants (advanced)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this course your employees will be able to:-
- Identify the qualities of a successful PA to become more effective.
- Learn how to develop yourself and raise your profile to help you feel valued.
- Gain a greater understanding of your Manager’s role and how you can support them more effectively.
- Prioritise effectively and manage conflicting priorities.
- Deal with time stealers.
- Manage your email more effectively.
- Deal with constant diary changes.
- Build your confidence and overcome your fears.
- Communicate assertively with everyone.
- Have the tools to handle a difficult conversation.
- They will accrue 14 Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points.
Training Course Content
What Makes a Successful PA?
- Define your role
- Determine what makes us stand out from the rest
- Identify the skills and qualities for success
Be Recognised for What You Do
- Raise your profile
- Develop your role
- Create a personal brand
Understand your Manager’s Role
- Explore what your manager really does
- Define your manager’s objectives
- Build a successful working partnership
- Prioritise effectively
- Manage conflicting priorities
- Deal with constant interruptions
- Managing our e mail efficiently
- Looking after your Manager’s inbox
- Handling constant diary changes
- How to communicate professionally
- The importance of body language
- Listening and questioning to get results
Being Confident in Any Situation
- Learning what is confidence
- How to build your self esteem
- Overcome fears
- Identifying passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
- Being assertive
- Saying No without feeling guilty
Handling Difficult Behaviours/People and Situations
- Identifying and dealing the underlying causes of difficult behaviour
- Interacting effectively
- Tool kit to help you have a difficult conversation
- Accepting new challenges with confidence
- Action plan to implement and monitor development
From £3,200. Please contact Hemsley Fraser for a quote for this in-house course.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Success Skills for PAs -In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Open / Scheduled
City of London
Open / Scheduled
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams