Success Skills for Secretaries & AdministratorsHemsley Fraser
Success Skills for Secretaries & Administrators
This Success Skills for Secretaries & Administrators course will introduce you to new skills to develop your confidence and ability to work proactively. It also provides you with a great opportunity to share experiences and interact with other PAs, and will enhance your professional development and improve performance by building on your communication, assertiveness and time management skills.
This course forms the second part of a three-tier development path.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Success Skills for Secretaries & Administrators course is designed for PAs, executive secretaries and office professionals who want to be more proactive and skilled, in order to manage multiple responsibilities more effectively.
To maximise the impact that your new skills will have on your organisation, we recommend that you discuss and agree your priority learning objectives with your manager before attending the course.
Training Course Content
What Makes a Successful PA?
- Define your role
- Determine what makes us stand out from the rest
- Identify the skills and qualities for success
Be Recognised for What You Do
- Raise your profile
- Develop your role
- Create a personal brand
Understand your Manager’s Role
- Explore what your manager really does
- Define your manager’s objectives
- Build a successful working partnership
- Prioritise effectively
- Manage conflicting priorities
- Deal with constant interruptions
- Managing our e mail efficiently
- Looking after your Manager’s inbox
- Handling constant diary changes
- How to communicate professionally
- The importance of body language
- Listening and questioning to get results
Being Confident in Any Situation
- Learning what is confidence
- How to build your self esteem
- Overcome fears
- Identifying passive, aggressive and assertive behaviour
- Being assertive
- Saying No without feeling guilty
Handling Difficult Behaviours/People and Situations
- Identifying and dealing the underlying causes of difficult behaviour
- Interacting effectively
- Tool kit to help you have a difficult conversation
- Accepting new challenges with confidence
- Action plan to implement and monitor development
The cost of this course is £1,099 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house. Tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Success Skills for Secretaries & Administrators course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!