Supplier & Contract Management - In-House
Delivered in-company, this Supplier & Contract Management course is designed to give your staff a range of useful tools and techniques to help them manage suppliers and make sure that they deliver the agreed upon levels of service.
Run over two days, the practical programme takes an in-depth look at contract compliance, but also goes further to outline ways in which participants can build and improve business partnerships. With a focus on delivering added value and promoting continuous improvement, the course will teach your employees to:
- Build effective processes for supplier governance & relationship management
- Understand the different stages of the contract management cycle
- Make use of appropriate hard and soft performance measures
- Recognise common problems in supplier management & develop strategies for dealing with them
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for procurement and purchasing staff at different levels of experience who are involved in the management or monitoring of suppliers.
Training Course Content
Understanding the Stages of Effective Contract and Supplier Management
- Defining contract and supplier management
- The contract management cycle
- Communicating and managing the relationship
The Importance of Relationship Management
- Relationship management styles
- The ‘building blocks’ of an effective supplier relationship
- Practical exercise on relationship management
Common Problems and Pitfalls
- The most common problems and how to spot them
- Managing changes and avoiding Scope Creep
- Strategies for dealing with common problems
- Dispute Resolution
Risks to Effective Contract Delivery
- Identifying risks and their impact/probability
- Managing and mitigating risks
- Risk Management activity
Measuring Supplier Performance
- Common performance measures
- Using Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Soft measures of performance – satisfaction and attitude
- Choosing the right measure for the situation
Request information for a training quote
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser - Leading Transformation around the Globe
Hemsley Fraser has been helping to transform organisations and individuals for over 25 years - Inspiring learners in over 90 countries worldwide. At the heart of their approach is the goal of making working life better. Hemsley Fraser has operations...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Supplier & Contract Management - In-House course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!