The Manager's Conference
The Manager's Conference by Hemsley Fraser is a high-impact one-day event featuring engaging workshops, practical exercises and opportunities to network.
During the day, you will get some valuable input into how to get the most from your team by effectively setting objectives and delivering positive feedback. With the ability to do these two things, you will improve clarity, motivation and performance. At this conference, you will also attend a talk on how to enhance your delegation skills so that you can accomplish more in a working day. Many managers do not delegate like they should, and with this skill they can free up a great deal of time for other matters.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Manager's Conference is suitable for all supervisors, team leaders and managers who would like to develop their skills to meet ever-changing challenges within their organisations.
Training Course Content
Session One: Positive Feedback - Inspire Your Team
- Defining feedback and praise
- Creating a structure for giving effective feedback
- How to manage your emotions and the emotions of others
Session Two: Leadership Strengths to Thrive in Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) Environments
- Understanding what VUCA means in your own environment
- How to identify the key situations you would like to manage differently
- Recognising your core leadership skills - what do you do well and what can you leverage for the VUCA environment?
- How to stretch into new leadership styles to manage even better in the VUCA environment
Session Three: Delegate with Confidence – Develop Your Team and Free Up Your Time!
- The importance of understanding the difference between delegation and allocation
- How to overcome the barriers of delegation
- A simple process for delegation
Session Four: Effective Objective Setting - Achieve Great Results
- Writing objectives that deliver measurable outputs
- Understanding the need for behaviours to be measured
- How to take the pain out of objective writing
Participant fees for the Conference are £330 + VAT per person
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house. Tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this The Manager's Conference course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!