Time ManagementHemsley Fraser
All available course dates
This course will help you to identify how precious your time is and give you a range of techniques to effectively protect and manage it for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Through practical exercises and examination of proven time management tools and techniques, you will develop the ability to plan, prioritise and participant effectively.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for busy people who want to be able to manage their time in the most effective way possible.
Training Course Content
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Set a positive intent for each day, with a clear purpose and priorities
- Define your overall purpose and set meaningful goals to help you to achieve it
- Prioritise daily tasks in a structured and methodical way
- participant your ‘time stealers‘ to prevent them from disrupting your purpose
- Implement tools and techniques to manage interruptions and distractions
- Negotiate better outcomes using a positive ‘no‘
The cost of this course is £800 + VAT per participant
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Time Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams