Train the Trainer Essentials - Effective and Confident TrainingHemsley Fraser
Train the Trainer Essentials - Effective and Confident Training
This comprehensive three-day Train the Trainer Essentials course covers the fundamentals of design, delivery and evaluation of training. New trainers have a unique opportunity to learn from the experts by attending this unique course.
The course provides a comprehensive foundation for new trainers in training session design, development and delivery. Only eight individuals can sign up for each course in order to allow time for the use of videos to assist training style development.
Upon completing this course, future trainers and experienced professionals will be able to clearly identify the requirements of their training role and formulate appropriate training objectives. They will be prepared to choose the appropriate training materials and structure content to meet the objectives of the group.
The goal is to help professionals confidently deliver effective training sessions to their trainees, while utilising effective visual aids and interactive content. Overcoming difficult situations or problems which can occur during training sessions is also in the agenda.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Train the Trainer Essentials course is suitable for new trainers and individuals who are looking to build their skills and confidence in training session planning, preparation and delivery of a variety of training solutions.
Training Course Content
The Role of the Trainer
- Why organisations train
- Meeting the needs of the business
- Supporting organisational objectives and strategies
- The qualities of a successful trainer
The Learning Process
- How people learn
- Learning styles - maximising individual development through the learning process
- Identifying trainees - the selection criteria
- Adapting your training style to meet the needs of the groups
Establishing and Meeting Training Objectives
- Establishing and writing objectives - ensuring the success of your training sessions
- Building course content - deciding on depth and scope of material
- Sequencing materials and developing course structure
- Building in questions to support the learning process
Training Methods and Visual Aids
- Using visual aids for maximum effect - selecting appropriate visual aids
- Working with whiteboards, transparencies and flipcharts
- Using computer-based presentation packages
- Selecting appropriate training methods - trainee analysis
- Trainer-led facilitation and group discussion
- Training methods review - video, syndicate exercises, etc
- The make-up and structure of groups
- Anticipating and overcoming trainee problems
- Handling difficult trainees
Training Delivery and Evaluation
- Training exercises; design and delivery of training sessions
- Each delegate will undertake practical sessions through the duration of the course
- These encompass the writing of session objectives, content development and training delivery. Video will be used to aid this process.
- Effectively measuring learning outcomes
- Short and long term measurement
- Formulating an action plan
The cost of this course is £1,599 + VAT per delegate.
Multiple booking discounts are available.
Hemsley Fraser can also deliver this course in-house. Tailoring the content to meet your organisation’s needs. Please get in touch for a quote.
Provider: Hemsley Fraser
Hemsley Fraser – Be Ready For Tomorrow
Hemsley Fraser create, deliver and execute learning experiences to drive higher levels of engagement. From our roots as a UK training company, we’ve empowered talent for three decades, evolving our business into a global, award-winning provider. Experts in our field,...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Hemsley Fraser
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this Train the Trainer Essentials - Effective and Confident Training course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!