Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Management PracticeHenley Business School
Advanced Management Practice - 2 modules of 5 days each
This Advanced Management Practice is the flagship of Henley Business School. It is a fast-paced programme that can be personalised to help participants gain knowledge and then apply it immediately. Over the two one-week modules, the course will cover the problems and issues that are involved in managing today's organisations.
Combining the faculties at the Henley Business School and the University of Reading, the programme can be tailored to meet participants' individual needs in order to give them the best experience. Taught by business practitioners and external experts in their field, the course uses a blend of learning methods including consulting in real business situations, group project work, 1 to 1 sessions with actors to practice skills and on-going action learning.
Suitability - Who should attend?
AMP can help bridge the gap for those who have climbed the career ladder through a functional or technical route and who are now expected to assume greater accountability across an organisation in a general management or board level role.
This programme will also benefit managers and leaders who have recently taken on, or are about to take on, a more senior role with broader responsibilities including leading change, developing organisation capability and culture, strategic thinking, working with larger teams and influencing a wide range of stakeholders.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will come away from the programme will a number of skills such as:
- Lead and manage at a more strategic level
- Confidence to take on a general management or board level role
- To see new perspectives and ideas that will apply to current challenges
- Understanding of development of complex organisations that will be backed up by a visit to an organisation to help you work through challenges and opportunities
- Recognise and plan changes to your leadership skills that will benefit you in the future
- Improve your emotional resilience and build a trusted network
Your organisation will benefit from:
- A comprehensive development process that can be used by senior management to ease the challenge of career transitions into top flight, cross-organisation roles
- Individual focused learning skills for organisational challenges and opportunities.
- Leaders who can cut it in today’s competitive environment
- A leadership talent pipeline
- Insights into the latest thinking on strategic topics
Training Course Content
Contact the school for more information and pricing details.
Henley Business School is a triple-accredited business school and part of the University of Reading. With campuses, offices and partnerships around the world, over 7,000 students from more than 100 countries, and over 75,000 alumni from 150 countries, Henley is...
Find out more about this Advanced Management Practice course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.