Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Effective HR Business Partnering Part 1Henley Business School
Effective HR Business Partnering Part 1 - Henley Business School
This is the first of Henley's two 1-day HR Business Partner (HRBP) programmes. Both courses provide participants with a wealth of specific knowledge on HRBP, including the behavioural side of partnering excellence, organisation development (OD), talent management, HR metrics and performance. The programmes combine input, exploration and peer discussion, in order to empower and inspire participants to enhance their partnering capabilities.
Part 1 covers:
- understanding the business partner role
- building credibility and trust
- partnering attitudes
- developing commercial acumen
Participants will come away from the programme with a sound understanding of HR business partnering and application. They can then build on this foundational knowledge by taking Part 2 of the programme.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- New and experienced HR business partners, consultants and managers.
- HR talent and HR leaders looking to learn more about the development of their wider HR population.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand how their existing capabilities weigh up against best practice, and apply this to the context of their roles.
- Further develop their confidence.
- Enhance their knowledge of vital topics related to the HR business partner role.
Training Course Content
Training course content includes:
- The changing context of HR and the business partner role
- Translating to new capability challenges
- The modern business partner value proposition
- Commercial acumen - linking your role to business outcomes
- Building functional credibility
- Building individual credibility
- Effective behaviours and attitudes
Contact the school for more information and pricing details.
Henley Business School is a triple-accredited business school and part of the University of Reading. With campuses, offices and partnerships around the world, over 7,000 students from more than 100 countries, and over 75,000 alumni from 150 countries, Henley is...
Find out more about this Effective HR Business Partnering Part 1 course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.