Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
COACHING TALENTED TEAMS™ • Leadership Coaching Training Course For Senior Managers • ILM Endorsed • 1 dayHill Training Ltd
COACHING TALENTED TEAMS™
Leadership Coaching for Senior Managers
Our ILM endorsed advanced leadership coaching skills course helps you to instil team responsibility, meet team targets, create team strategies, and lead team performance, by exploring our modules on developing talent, coaching principles, coaching objectives, and coaching strategy.
Suitability - Who should attend?
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE EXCLUSIVITY
We designed our original leadership coaching skills course exclusively for senior managers, senior leaders, and senior executives.
Enquire now to receive full course details:
prices, modules, objectives, feedback, pricing, venues, dates, trainer CV, company profile.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
ILM CERTIFICATION IN LEADERSHIP COACHING
Upon successful completion of our leadership coaching skills course you receive credits towards ILM Certification (UK’s Foremost Leadership and Management Awarding Body). You earn 9 CPD points/hours on our leadership coaching skills course.
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE MODULES
- Developing Talent
- Coaching Principles
- Coaching Objectives
- Coaching Strategy
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Instil Team Responsibility
- Meet Team Targets
- Create Team Strategies
- Lead Team Performance
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE PACKAGE
- Senior Instructor-Led Training
- ILM Endorsed
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Skills Assessment
- Post-Course E-Learning
- Post-Course LIVE Mentoring
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE METHODOLOGY
- Leadership and Management Specialists
- Thought Leader Author Trainer
- Copyrighted Exclusive Material
- Workplace Verified Tools
- NO PowerPoint Slides
- NO Written Exams
- Challenging Group Dialogue
- Corporate and Retreat Venues
- 100% Skills Development Guarantee
Training Course Content
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE MODULES
- Become more sensitive, empathetic, encouraging, and appreciative when appropriate
- Know when to adopt the role of the coach, mentor, trainer, facilitator, and teacher
- Assess individual ability, by conducting a needs-analysis before tailoring solutions
- Encourage autonomous ideas, conversation, and actions through accountability
- Advocate self-management, by facilitating the independent thinking of your team
- Realise team potential, by planning for continuing professional team development
- Avoid the crippling effects of under par performance, and unproductive activities
- Set personalised goals and design bespoke action plans for individual team members
- Ensure that individual and team targets support your organisational mission and vision
- Meet your team member needs consistently, by tailoring your coaching sessions
- Uproot leading or loaded questions from your vocabulary, for impartial idea generation
- Develop your team more quickly, through highly specific questioning techniques
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE SINGLE ENROLMENT
- £499 +VAT before qualifying discounts
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE STATUS DISCOUNTS
- Public Sector 5%
- Start-Ups 10%
- Self-Funded 15%
- Reg. Charities 20%
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE ENROL DISCOUNTS
- 1 delegate 0%
- 2–3 delegates 10%
- 4–5 delegates 15%
- 6+ delegates 20%
Click 'Enquire Now' to learn more or discuss your requirements.
Hill Training Ltd: Leadership & Management Specialists Since 1996
We may be a small company, but we have a big heart. Since 1996, we have provided leadership and management training, coaching, and mentoring services across the UK. We deliver ILM certified scheduled courses in London, Exeter, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, and...
Find out more about this COACHING TALENTED TEAMS™ • Leadership Coaching Training Course For Senior Managers • ILM Endorsed • 1 day course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!