INITIATING MOMENTOUS CHANGE™ • Change Management Skills Course for Ambitious Managers • ILM Accredited • In-house • 1 dayHill Training Ltd
INITIATING MOMENTOUS CHANGE™
Change Management Skills For Ambitious Managers
Our ILM accredited change management skills course helps you to plan successful change, lead through change, instigate seamless transitions, and protect against crisis, by exploring our modules on planning change, leading change, implementing change, and managing crisis.
Suitability - Who should attend?
CHANGE MANAGEMENT COURSE CUSTOMISATION
We can customise our change management skills course to suit the needs of your delegates. Therefore, we can deliver to: first line managers, middle managers, or senior managers. Furthermore, we customise our material and delivery to fit your organisation and its challenges.
Enquire now to receive full course details:
prices, modules, objectives, feedback, pricing, venues, dates, trainer CV, company profile.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
ILM ACCREDITATION IN CHANGE MANAGEMENT
When you enrol on our change management course, you have the option of ordering an ILM certificate (UK’s Foremost Leadership and Management Awarding Body). Your certificate states our course name and description. Your ILM certificate verifies your course attendance, fulfilment of ILM criteria, and is recognised internationally by most human resources managers. You have no written assessment or further study.
You earn 7 CPD points/hours on our change management skills course.
CHANGE MANAGEMENT COURSE MODULES
- Planning Change
- Leading Change
- Implementing Change
- Managing Crisis
CHANGE MANAGEMENT COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Plan Successful Change
- Lead Through Change
- Instigate Seamless Transitions
- Protect Against Crisis
CHANGE MANAGEMENT COURSE PACKAGE
- Senior Instructor-Led Training
- ILM Accredited
- Optional Alternative Accreditation
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Skills Assessment
- Post-Course E-Learning
- Post-Course LIVE Mentoring
CHANGE MANAGEMENT COURSE METHODOLOGY
- Leadership and Management Specialists
- Thought Leader Author Trainer
- Copyrighted Exclusive Material
- Workplace Verified Tools
- NO PowerPoint Slides
- NO Written Exams
- Challenging Group Dialogue
- 100% Skills Development Guarantee
Training Course Content
CHANGE MANAGEMENT COURSE MODULES
- Gauge organisational readiness for change, to timetable your change management
- Avoid taking on too much change, by making your plans viable and controllable
- Sharpen your saw before starting the change, to reduce risk and improve return
- Manage your continual requests for upgrades, in response to globalisation
- Encourage your team members to stretch their comfort zones, to accelerate adaptation
- Control the change, by continually steering your ship in the right direction
- Start and maintain the change, despite unexpected problems and complications
- Ensure proper incorporation of your systems and processes, to minimise downtime
- Survive and thrive, through a continual change management programme
- Ensure that a crisis never destroys you, or leaves a trail of destruction in its wake
- Learn strategies to cope during a crisis, even with no light at the end of the tunnel
- Think radically and strategically, to anticipate, handle, and endure a crisis
CHANGE MANAGEMENT COURSE QUOTATION
Please contact us for a quotation. Please provide training delivery address and delegate numbers.
Optional ILM Certificates @ £55 Per Delegate
Manuals @ £2 Per Module Per Delegate
Travel @ 45 Pence Per Mile
Hill Training Ltd: Leadership & Management Specialists Since 1996
For over two decades, we have provided world-class leadership and management training, coaching, and mentoring services across the UK. We deliver ILM accredited scheduled courses in London, Exeter, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, and Glasgow. We can also deliver your worldwide in-house customised...
Find out more about this INITIATING MOMENTOUS CHANGE™ • Change Management Skills Course for Ambitious Managers • ILM Accredited • In-house • 1 day course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!