Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
LEADER COACHING™ • Leadership Coaching Skills Training Course for Senior Managers • ILM Accredited • 2 daysHill Training Ltd
Leadership Coaching for Senior Managers
Our ILM accredited leadership coaching skills course helps you to coach your talented team, to detonate high performance. Learn to manage, lead, appraise, and maximise team performance, by exploring our modules on developing talent, coaching principles, coaching objectives, coaching strategy, setting benchmarks, driving motivation, inspiring resourcefulness, and appraisals & feedback.
Suitability - Who should attend?
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE EXCLUSIVITY
We designed our original leadership coaching skills course exclusively for senior managers, senior leaders, and senior executives.
Enquire now to receive full course details:
prices, modules, objectives, feedback, pricing, venues, dates, trainer CV, company profile.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
ILM ACCREDITATION IN LEADERSHIP COACHING
When you enrol on our leadership coaching course, you have the option of ordering an ILM certificate (UK’s Foremost Leadership and Management Awarding Body). Your certificate states our course name and description. Your ILM certificate verifies your course attendance, fulfilment of ILM criteria, and is recognised internationally by most human resources managers. You have no written assessment or further study.
You earn 14 CPD points/hours on our leadership coaching skills course.
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE MODULES
- Developing Talent
- Coaching Principles
- Coaching Objectives
- Coaching Strategy
- Setting Benchmarks
- Driving Motivation
- Inspiring Resourcefulness
- Appraisals & Feedback
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Instil Team Responsibility
- Meet Team Targets
- Create Team Strategies
- Lead Team Performance
- Measure Team Performance
- Minimise Team Attrition
- Develop Team Potential
- Appraise Team Performance
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE PACKAGE
- Senior Instructor-Led Training
- ILM Certified
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Skills Assessment
- Post-Course E-Learning
- Post-Course LIVE Mentoring
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE METHODOLOGY
- Leadership and Management Specialists
- Thought Leader Author Trainer
- Copyrighted Exclusive Material
- Workplace Verified Tools
- NO PowerPoint Slides
- NO Written Exams
- Challenging Group Dialogue
- Corporate and Retreat Venues
- 100% Skills Development Guarantee
Training Course Content
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE MODULES
- Become more sensitive, empathetic, encouraging, and appreciative when appropriate
- Know when to adopt the role of the coach, mentor, trainer, facilitator, and teacher
- Assess individual ability, by conducting a needs-analysis before tailoring solutions
- Encourage autonomous ideas, conversation, and actions through accountability
- Advocate self-management, by facilitating the independent thinking of your team
- Realise team potential, by planning for continuing professional team development
- Avoid the crippling effects of under par performance, and unproductive activities
- Set personalised goals and design bespoke action plans for individual team members
- Ensure that individual and team targets support your organisational mission and vision
- Meet your team member needs consistently, by tailoring your coaching sessions
- Uproot leading or loaded questions from your vocabulary, for impartial idea generation
- Develop your team more quickly, through highly specific questioning techniques
- Calculate current team performance and create realistic performance projections
- Accurately quantify the soft skills of your team members, without assumption
- Bridge the gap between your present team performance and target performance
- Manage bored, apathetic, or frustrated team members, to reduce staff turnover
- Develop enthusiastic and committed team members, through human needs psychology
- Customise a reward scheme, by responding to individual motivational drivers
- Lead and shape your team activities, aptitude, attitude, standards, and individuality
- Protect your organisation from team members who promote destructive viewpoints
- Suitably defend your industrious team members, from their apathetic work colleagues
APPRAISALS & FEEDBACK
- Stretch comfort zones and tackle mediocre performance and bare minimum output
- Tackle under par performance, without inviting aggressive or defensive responses
- Plan and structure your appraisal meetings, to achieve a highly productive output
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE SINGLE ENROLMENT
- £799 +VAT before qualifying discounts
- Optional ILM Certificates @ £55 each
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE STATUS DISCOUNTS
- Public Sector 5%
- Start-Ups 10%
- Self-Funded 15%
- Reg. Charities 20%
LEADERSHIP COACHING COURSE ENROL DISCOUNTS
- 1 delegate 0%
- 2–3 delegates 10%
- 4–5 delegates 15%
- 6+ delegates 20%
Click 'Enquire Now' to learn more or discuss your requirements.
Hill Training Ltd: Leadership & Management Specialists Since 1996
We may be a small company, but we have a big heart. Since 1996, we have provided leadership and management training, coaching, and mentoring services across the UK. We deliver ILM certified scheduled courses in London, Exeter, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, and...
Find out more about this LEADER COACHING™ • Leadership Coaching Skills Training Course for Senior Managers • ILM Accredited • 2 days course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!