MANAGING IMPOSSIBLE PERSONALITIES™ • Conflict Management Course for Ambitious Managers • ILM Accredited • In-house • 1 dayHill Training Ltd
MANAGING IMPOSSIBLE PERSONALITIES™
Conflict Management Skills for Managers
Our ILM accredited conflict management skills course helps you to manage stubborn personalities, manage infuriating personalities, manage insecure personalities, and lead people empathetically, by exploring our modules on stubborn personalities, infuriating personalities, insecure personalities, and empathetic leadership.
Suitability - Who should attend?
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT COURSE CUSTOMISATION
We can customise our conflict management skills course to suit the needs of your delegates. Therefore, we can deliver to: first line managers, middle managers, or senior managers. Furthermore, we customise our material and delivery to fit your organisation and its challenges.
Enquire now to receive full course details:
prices, modules, objectives, feedback, pricing, venues, dates, trainer CV, company profile.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
ILM ACCREDITATION IN CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
When you enrol on our conflict management course, you have the option of ordering an ILM certificate (UK’s Foremost Leadership and Management Awarding Body). Your certificate states our course name and description. Your ILM certificate verifies your course attendance, fulfilment of ILM criteria, and is recognised internationally by most human resources managers. You have no written assessment or further study.
You earn 7 CPD points/hours on our conflict management skills course.
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT COURSE MODULES
- Stubborn Personalities
- Infuriating Personalities
- Insecure Personalities
- Empathetic Leadership
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Manage Stubborn Personalities
- Manage Infuriating Personalities
- Manage Insecure Personalities
- Lead People Empathetically
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT COURSE PACKAGE
- Senior Instructor-Led Training
- ILM Accredited
- Optional Alternative Accreditation
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Skills Assessment
- Post-Course E-Learning
- Post-Course LIVE Mentoring
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT COURSE METHODOLOGY
- Leadership and Management Specialists
- Thought Leader Author Trainer
- Copyrighted Exclusive Material
- Workplace Verified Tools
- NO PowerPoint Slides
- NO Written Exams
- Challenging Group Dialogue
- 100% Skills Development Guarantee
Training Course Content
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT COURSE MODULES
- Strengthen your argument when dealing with finicky and quarrelsome people
- Encourage your negative and depressing team members to take a constructive outlook
- Address the unhelpful beliefs and actions of your self-centred and unruly colleagues
- Manage unfriendly, juvenile, or indifferent colleagues, to save yourself from despair
- Deal with unprincipled or improper verbal and non-verbal communication
- Settle arguments quickly, by tackling probable causes behind infuriating personalities
- Immobilise your offensive and conceited team members, during verbal confrontations
- Expand your will and determination, to take on impertinent and tactless people
- Lead theatrical and taxing colleagues to become purposeful and productive
- Reveal the driving motivations behind other peoples’ thoughts, words, and actions
- Counter the accusations, condemnations, and criticism, by updating your principles
- Hone your empathy skills, to manage challenging people and embrace cultural diversity
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT COURSE QUOTATION
Please contact us for a quotation. Please provide training delivery address and delegate numbers.
Optional ILM Certificates @ £55 Per Delegate
Manuals @ £2 Per Module Per Delegate
Travel @ 45 Pence Per Mile
Hill Training Ltd: Leadership & Management Specialists Since 1996
For over two decades, we have provided world-class leadership and management training, coaching, and mentoring services across the UK. We deliver ILM accredited scheduled courses in London, Exeter, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, and Glasgow. We can also deliver your worldwide in-house customised...
Average rating 4.9Based on 32 reviews
Find out more about this MANAGING IMPOSSIBLE PERSONALITIES™ • Conflict Management Course for Ambitious Managers • ILM Accredited • In-house • 1 day course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!