Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Skyrocket Your Efficiency™ | Time Management & Delegation Skills For Senior Managers | ILM EndorsedHill Training Ltd
SKYROCKET YOUR EFFICIENCY™ | TIME MANAGEMENT AND DELEGATION SKILLS FOR SENIOR MANAGERS | ILM ENDORSED
Our advanced time management and delegation skills course helps you to meet pressing deadlines, distribute workload evenly, multiply your efforts, and draw firm conclusions, by exploring our modules on prioritising, scheduling, delegating, and decision making.
TIME MANAGEMENT COURSE PACKAGE
- Senior Instructor-Led Training
- ILM Endorsed
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Skills Assessment
- Post-Course E-Learning
- Post-Course LIVE Mentoring
TIME MANAGEMENT COURSE METHODOLOGY
- Leadership and Management Specialists
- Thought Leader Author Trainer
- Copyrighted Exclusive Material
- Workplace Verified Tools
- NO PowerPoint Slides
- NO Written Exams
- Challenging Group Dialogue
- Corporate and Retreat Venues
- 100% Skills Development Guarantee
Suitability - Who should attend?
TIME MANAGEMENT COURSE EXCLUSIVITY
We designed our original time management skills course exclusively for senior managers, senior leaders, and senior executives.
Enquire now to receive full course details:
prices, modules, objectives, feedback, pricing, venues, dates, trainer CV, company profile.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
ILM CERTIFICATION IN TIME MANAGEMENT
Upon successful completion of our time management skills course you receive credits towards ILM Certification (UK’s Foremost Leadership and Management Awarding Body). You earn 9 CPD points/hours on our time management skills course.
TIME MANAGEMENT COURSE MODULES
- Decision Making
TIME MANAGEMENT COURSE OBJECTIVES
- Meet Pressing Deadlines
- Distribute Workload Evenly
- Multiply Your Efforts
- Draw Firm Conclusions
Training Course Content
TIME MANAGEMENT COURSE MODULES
- Find more hours in the day, by using a system to prioritise your work commitments
- Stop time wasting, by scheduling daily tasks according to value and necessity
- Determine resource investment, by calculating your projected input versus output
- Customise your psychology, to handle workplace disruptions and reduce irritations
- Practise strict routines, to meet the demands of your valuable and necessary tasks
- Meet deadlines, by abstaining from unproductive activity and balancing your workload
- Determine the method, timing, and the assignees to whom you will delegate your tasks
- Properly manage projects, to avert the dire consequences of micromanagement
- Develop your delegation skills, to dedicate your time to crucial projects and functions
- Disentangle issues quickly and competently through apt and timely decision-making
- Identify problems, examine possible causes, and design appropriate tactical solutions
- Employ intelligence gathering and assessment procedures, ahead of acute decision-making
TIME MANAGEMENT COURSE SINGLE ENROLMENT
- £499 +VAT before qualifying discounts
TIME MANAGEMENT COURSE STATUS DISCOUNTS
- Public Sector 5%
- Start-Ups 10%
- Self-Funded 15%
- Reg. Charities 20%
TIME MANAGEMENT COURSE ENROL DISCOUNTS
- 1 delegate 0%
- 2–3 delegates 10%
- 4–5 delegates 15%
- 6+ delegates 20%
Click 'Enquire Now' to learn more or discuss your requirements.
Hill Training Ltd: Leadership & Management Specialists Since 1996
We may be a small company, but we have a big heart. Since 1996, we have provided leadership and management training, coaching, and mentoring services across the UK. We deliver ILM certified scheduled courses in London, Exeter, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, and...